Dancing with the Devil

Note: please have your favorite smut playlist handy🤭 you may start it at the beginning of the chapter!

-
-
-

After an extremely long day of training and dealing with Nanami and Gojo nitpicking at your every move you were able to make it home and relax for a few hours before your outing tonight with Maki. You took a refreshing nap and a steaming hot shower before taking your time with getting yourself ready. You wanted to look and feel Ravishing tonight, not for anyone in particular but for yourself because you know that you are simply that bitch.

You moisturized every inch and curve of your body with your favorite lotion, you loved the slight fragrance of roses on your skin, the subtle glitter in the lotion making your skin gleam in the light. You sprayed your favorite fragrance on your collar bones, behind your ears, on your wrist and some on your ankles. You put on some of the anti-biotic cream on your thigh where the scar is slightly healing to avoid any pain tonight.

After moisturizing and taking your time with your hair and makeup, you slip into a short silk black dress that you've had sitting in your closet for months and slip on the red bottoms that Satoru gifted you for your birthday last year.

Finally you decide to throw on a gold arm cuff with a matching thigh cuff to compliment the black dress and red lips, looking into the mirror you lean in closer and admire your cat eye Smokey look that compliments your hair.

Picking up your bag and taking your phone out you send a quick text to Maki letting her know that you're on your way and should be there soon. You tuck your knife in your bag just in case and make your way downstairs where your cab awaits you, of course he's a creep and eyeballs you from the rearview your entire ride to the club.

On your way there Maki had texted you that she was already inside, so you made your way to the front of the line where you whispered the dancers only password to the bouncer, you had no patience to stand in that long ass line.

"Hey what the fuck! We've been standing here for half an hour! Why does she get to cut" a guy behind you yells as the bouncer unhooks the rope.

"That's tough" you wink at him making your way into the club.

You look around for Maki and spot her green ponytail and purple dress over at the bar who's talking to a girl slightly shorter than her. The girl is beautiful with light brown short hair complimenting her sharp jawline.

"Hey!" You say loudly

"You're here!" Maki hugs you.

"You guys look hot" you tell them both.

"Oh yeah-Y/n this is Nobara, Nobara this is Y/n" she smiles.

"Nice to meet you" she shakes your hand with a big smile on her face.

"Likewise" you smile back. "Are we ready for drinks or did you guys start without me?" You ask them.

"We didn't want to start without you!" Maki says.

You raise a hand and signal to the bartender that you'd like to order, he comes over to you taking the dancers only card you keep in your bag for free drinks. You order a few shots and remind him to keep the tab open for the night.

"Alright Ladies..to an amazing and eventful night!" You three raise your shot glasses clinking them together and knocking back the burning liquid.

"Fuck..that shit is strong!" Nobara screams shaking her head.

"It tastes like juice" Maki says.

"No Maki you're just insane " you laugh looking around for no one in particular.