Confirmation

"You know her heart stopped twice.." Maki says in a low tone of voice with watery eyes.

She got there moments after everything happened so she wasn't there to witness everything that had gone down.

She was informed by Gojo of everything that had occurred, but she can't seem to wrap her head around anything, because she simply doesn't believe that you knew who Sukuna was, and she won't believe it until you wake up and tell her the truth out of your own mouth.

Luckily, Maki got there before the police did and only found your body laying there heavily injured. Gojo and Mai had made it out alive with minor injuries, and Sukuna somehow escaped.

Maki doesn't know much of what happened, and Gojo was supposedly knocked out most of the time to see what went down after you expanded your domain, which is something that Maki was shocked to hear because something in his explanation wasn't adding up.

Thankfully Maki called Nobara who brought her car and helped drive you to a hospital two hours away. Maki had some contacts there who specialize in care for injured sorcerers and they owed her some favors so they agreed to keep quiet of your presence there until you were discharged.

"I don't care" Gojo whispers with his head lowered.

"You don't care? You don't care that our best friends heart stopped ? You don't care that she's wanted by the police? That she's being treated like a criminal?!" Maki asks starting to fume.

"That's what she is Maki" Gojo says with a lack of emotions.

It's been two entire weeks since everything happened and Gojo hasn't eaten, Slept, or gone to any of his classes. He's refused to go on any missions and the only human interaction aside from this conversation with Maki that he's had, has been occasionally hooking up with someone to try to forget you but it was useless because he couldn't get you out of his head.

Gojo had started to resent all the love he had for you, He also started resenting himself for falling in love with someone like you, a liar, a traitor who used him just to set him up to die, all over some weird infatuation you had with becoming a curse, at least that's the explanation that Mai had given him and of course he believed it, he believed every single one of her lies about you.

He felt like shit for being so weak, for allowing love to blind him and he's supposed to be the strongest alive? His doubt started growing more and more as the days went by and no matter what he did he couldn't get the last few moments he had with you on that Ferris wheel out of his head.

"She died twice and you don't even care" Maki tells him. "Did you even let her explain?" Maki asks him.

"There was nothing for her to explain, She was a liar" He deadpans. "And I suggest that you tell me where she is so I can inform the authorities or I'm going to make sure you go down with her" Gojo says.

"Then do it, report me" Maki encourages him. "But I'm not telling you shit until she wakes up" She says.

Gojo really didn't have any intentions on telling the police that Maki knew about your whereabouts all he wanted was for you to be arrested, simply because it was his job to find out where you were just like it was everyone else's in the organization to do the same but he didn't want Maki to be accused of anything.

He knew that she was keeping you somewhere because a few days after everything happened he started to notice that Maki would disappear for a few hours throughout the day and that she didn't seem as mad as everyone else when your name was brought up in meetings and that's when he started to suspect that she knew something that everyone else didn't.

"Satoru, I can't believe you-I really can't, You left her side when she needed you the most, you watched her get humiliated over and over by Mai and two spirits and you don't see how you were wrong here? You practically sided with the same spirits  that we are supposed to be exorcising and now you're telling me that you don't remember what happened inside of her domain but when I found her she was barely clinging to life?" Maki says getting heated.