After the Storm-EPILOGUE

-
-

"When we asked her what she wanted as a form of payment if she were to seal Sukuna.. she asked for many, many things" Masamichi says.

"We didn't understand why she wanted so many random things, but as the time got closer she kept ensuring everyday that the payment would be ready, and as it turns out nothing of what she requested was for her"

"Everything that she requested had been for those that she considered friends and family. Including Mr.Gojo Satoru who we unexpectedly lost. We are all saddened by both of their losses, yet I am glad that we were able to give them both a wonderful funeral" He says.

"Even if miss Y/n is alive and sealed to us it is like she is no longer with us..She was a wonderful person even after the hardships that we put her through a few years ago" He says with his head down.

"A week before the incident, Miss Y/n had informed me of the possibility that she would not make it out alive, or that she'd be sealed, I tried to talk her out of it but she refused to listen..."

"..Deep down she knew that if she didn't, Sukuna would never stop chasing her, and that chase would put her friends in danger which she never wanted" Masamichi says into the microphone.

Your friends all sit in a row, with silent tears in their eyes, Bobby also sits with them with his pink handkerchief wiping his tears. An enormous picture of you is on the right and one of Gojo is on the right, with your bright smiles and welcoming eyes.

"Now for the payments she asked for. The payments were not for her. They were for her loved ones" Masamichi says into the microphone making your friends look up at him with confused tears.

"Miss Y/n Requested a total of 20 million dollars and a brand new vacant building to be granted to Bobby Wilson Smith" Masamichi says. Bobbys eyes widen in shock, he can't believe the words that he heard, how are you still looking after him even after not being here?

"Miss Y/N requested  6milliion Dollars and two new clinics to be opened in downtown Shibuya and  for those two clinics to be under the name of Toge Inumaki" Masamichi adds.

Inumaki looks up at Masamichi and nods his head slowly, he is grateful yet still broken about the aftermath of everything, how Maki and the rest of them witnessed how only the box and Gojo's body appeared in the woods once the domain had faded away.

Maki's agonizing screams as she lost both of her best friends is something that will haunt him for the rest of his life.

"Miss Y/n Requested for a school to be opened for Mr.Nanami Kento to teach those who do not possess cursed energy powers, he shall be the head and owner of the school, he will make all decisions of the school.. she also requested that the school be fully furnished and that all students receive free  and fresh meals every single day.. as well as a 5million dollar check for you Nanami" Masamichi says.

Nanami is in shock, so much that he wipes his eyes from the tears that fall down from his eyes. He can't believe that you would do something like that for him, even after he was one of the people that didn't stick by your side.

"For Aio Todo, miss Y/n requested you be given 6 million dollars and a business of your choice" He says to him.

Todo sobs loudly catching a few looks from people in the back, but he doesn't care. He feels saddened by the loss of two friends and he doesn't give a fuck about how he looks to people.

"She has also requested that all inmates at the prison for jujutsu sorcerers have their cases re-evaluated, and all prisoners shall be checked for  ANY testing. The prison will be assigned new staff and new higher ups in light of miss Y/n being illegally tested on during her time there..All guards and staff who were involved in this are to be executed" He says into the microphone.