Where We Met: Capricorn (f) x Taurus (m)

Setting: Capricorn is a new girl at a new school. She makes friends with Pisces and becomes friends with her. She then meets Taurus in her history class before school starts. Wonder what happens next? 

Capricorn POV:

I finally start school in my new town, and I'm excited to make new friends!

I've lived in Pheonix, Arizona my whole life, but suddenly, my mom got a job in New York City, New York. She told me that she wanted me to have the best education and possibly start my college life in New York University when I'm older. 

Anyways, today is the day I start my new year as a senior in high school. I really hope I can find someone nice.

As I'm walking to the entrance of the grand high school, I bump into someone.

"Oof! *Gasps* Oh my gosh, I didn't mean to bump into you like that! I'm handing out flyers for the school home coming dance on September. The SGA at this school didn't really have anyone do this work for them, so I pitched in to help! And the colors this year are going to be pink and blue... Oh, sorry, I'm rambling without even introducing myself. Hi! My name is Pisces. What's yours?" Pisces exclaims. 

To be honest, this girl's extrovertedness threw me off guard for a second there. She seemed to be a shy, quiet type at first glance, with flowy pink hair and candid blue eyes, and soft resting face. 

"O-oh.. My name is Capricorn. Umm where exactly do I go to get my schedule?" I asked.

"Oh, so you're the new student the principal reported to me about! Come on, I'll give you a tour of the whole school. And fyi, the office is where you go to find the schedules" Pisces explained. Upon seeing my look of confusion, she happily suggested that the office would be the first place to go for the tour. 

After finishing the tour of the school, I made my way to my first class. It was history, European history to be exact. I walk in and find only one student. Granted, the bell hasn't rang yet, so I just get in and sit at one of the desks. 

After a while or so, I glance at the other student that's in the room. When I see him for the first time, I'm taken aback. He was sleeping, but that didn't stop me from marveling at his beauty. He has longish dark blue hair and seems to be very tall. But I also noticed his ear piercings. 

While gawking at his figure, he wakes up suddenly, to find me staring at him. 

"Ummm hello? D-do you need anything?" He asks shyly.

"Oh, no. Sorry, it's just that I didn't expect myself to see someone so beautiful early in the morning" I say, without thinking. 

After a second, I clasp my hand over my mouth, and blush really hard at what I just said. 

He looks surprised for a minute, but quickly regains his composure. 

With a hint of a blush, I see him sprang up from his chair and leave the classroom. 

Hm, I guess he's more shy than I thought

After four classes, I find myself scrambling to secure a place for me to eat. As I'm scanning the cafeteria, I notice a familiar head of blue hair. I walk over to the person who was in my history class a few hours ago.

"Hey! I didn't catch your name the last time we met. And I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable and all" I hastily explain. 

"U-uh no, no, you're good. I was just surprised that's all. And, um- my name is Taurus" He says softly while looking down at his food, so soft I don't think I heard him correctly.

"Well, hello Taurus! My name's Capricorn. I hope we can become good friends!"

"Me too" he smiles. 

And just like that, we spend the rest of the year together as the best of friends, alongside Pisces,  and Virgo, who we meet at the middle of the year. On the day of prom, I get a text message from Taurus telling me to meet him in our treehouse. 

I walk up and open the door. 

"Hey Taurus-" I start.

I'm left standing in a room filled with lit candles and rose petals on the floor leading to the wall that has a banner that reads "Will you go to prom with me?". I squeal with joy and turn to my side, to find Taurus already in his suit (that I picked out for him) and holding a tulip, my favorite flower. 

"Hey Capricorn. I just thought that it would be best if I asked you on Prom Day" He says. His shyness has slowly diminished over the years and can now speak without stuttering as much as he did before. 

"I love this so much, Taurus! This just made my day, and soon, you're going to make it be the very best night I've ever had. And great job on the look, you look very handsome" I say.

Blushing, he puts his hand on the back of him neck, and hands me the flower.

I notice that as our hands touch, I feel sparks along my arm. I notice he gets it too, since he flinches a little bit. 

"Hey, I wanna tell you something" I say, suddenly feeling brave.

"After prom and whatever, do you think we could hang out more? Just the two of us? On dates and stuff?" I ask. 

"Y-you mean, like on dates as boyfriend and girlfriend?" He asks shyly with his face flushed.

"Yes, you adorable little bean" I tease.

"Hey! I'm taller than you" Taurus teases back.

"I know, haha" I say and stick my tongue out. 

We start laughing, and as we stop, his hands catch my waist, and I instinctively put my arms around his neck. He leans in, and so do I, and our lips touch. Deepening the kiss, I pull on his hair, and as he groans into the kiss, he opens his mouth, leaving me to get access. We fight for dominance, and I win. After making out some more, we finally pull apart and catch our breaths. He looks into my eyes and says,

"I'm so glad I got to meet you in that history classroom many months ago"

Author's Note

And, scene. I really liked writing this chapter, it's so cute. I wanted Cap to be more dominating in this oneshot than Taurus, because of his shy nature. I love writing strong female characters. Anyways, that was the ship of the two Earth signs. 

And now, moving on to the next story!