The People I've Met: Aquarius (f)

Setting: She lives in a flat. The story is about her experience with males of each zodiac sign as husband/boyfriend, worker, parent, enemy, neighbor, teacher, brother, etc.

Aquarius POV:

I lay thinking about what my life has come to, and the people I've met. I list these people in my head, writing about my experiences with them. Let's start with Aries. 

Aries

I first noticed Aries in my first year of high school, and immediately fell in love with his looks. I came to learn about his personality and realized that although he's amazing, maybe we wouldn't be suitable as a couple. 

I had my crush on him for two years, before I realized that I would not stand a chance with him. He liked girls who were sporty and those whose name started with T. Her name was Taurus, that was his crush in high school.

The one time we talked though, was a heart to heart. We learned about things that we never knew about each other. He confessed his insecurities, while I confessed mine. At the end, he admitted his crush on Taurus, the varsity tennis player. And honestly, I could see them becoming a thing, so I let off my crush on him. 

Taurus

I met Taurus in my first year of university. He needed help on a question, and naturally, I helped him. That resulted in continuous small tutoring sessions. Later I would realize that he only did that to talk to me. 

Once I did realize, I thought it was the most lovely thing, and asked him to be my boyfriend. He said yes, and gave me flowers and chocolates on Valentine's Day (which was the day I asked).

Now, it's been 3 years and I could never be happier. He lights up my day everytime I see him, and kisses me on the forehead everytime he leaves. He works in a small town 45 minutes away, but always makes time for me. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. 

Gemini

Gemini and Ariel are my neighbors next door to my flat. I visit them every day to learn new cooking tricks from Ariel and new baseball tricks from Gemini. 

These two are over 60 years old, but they have hearts of gold. They act as if they're 21 and I never have a dull moment with them. 

Gemini is overall very charismatic and a charming person, as Ariel says. He sends me memes every day at 5:00 pm, and I just got a notification on my phone to let me know that he's sent his daily meme. I couldn't ask for better neighbors. 

Cancer

All throughout university, even now, I've head butted Cancer when it came to academics. He knows that he's bad in literature, and I know that I'm bad at mathematics. I'm always the highest in the class in the arts, while he's the highest in the stem subjects. 

I honestly don't know where the sudden rivalry came from, but it fueled my energy to study hard every day. Cancer may not know it, but he keeps me motivated to try my hardest, and so I'll thank him for that. 

Cancer is known to be kind and sweet, but I've never once actually talked to him. We just acknowledge each other in the hallways, or occasionally wave by. 

Leo

Leo was my first boyfriend I ever had in high school. I was just starting to grow feelings for him in the end of junior year, when he asked to be my boyfriend. 

I couldn't get his phone number or his social media information, but I made a way for us to communicate. 

At first, the messages were light and sweet, but they soon turned dry very fast. One moment, I learned from my friends that he only was in a relationship to say that he was in one, not that he ever liked me in the first place. I cut ties with him immediately after that. I don't want to think what went on when he showed my enemy our text messages.