There's Right, and There's Wrong: Leo (f) x Aries (m)

Setting: A recent underground organisation had came up, and had killed several people in just a month. Both Aries and Leo team together to solve the matter, and as they found out the two heads working there (Scorpio and Aquarius), they realise that every person they killed were offenders and criminals who were not arrested nor questioned for their power and wealth (like Virgo and Pisces). It was Scorpio who decided to provide justice to the victims in the city, but by taking laws in his hand.

Characters:

Aries (m) - Police Detective

Leo (f) - Forensic Doctor

Scorpio (m) - Ex-police Officer

Aqaurius (f) - Ex-investigator

Virgo (m) - Assassin ~ Deceased

Pisces (m) - Mafia Leader ~ Deceased

Scorpio POV:

Right now, as I'm writing this journal entry, both Virgo and Pisces have gone to hell from my hands. These were the first two of many killings yet to come. Aquarius, my wife, and I hope to send all of the unquestioned and undetained criminals back to hell, where they belong. 

I never chose to be a criminal serial killer, and I never expected my wife to get on board with me. But here we were, freshening up to go to work. I guess things come full circle, even for notorious criminals like Virgo and Pisces. 

Aries POV:

I sit in the police chief's office, fondling with the papers in my hand. It is a resume featuring all of my achievements that I've made these past few years. I was going to become a sergeant, something my father was before he passed away. In honor to him, I decided to train and make him proud. 

The police chief comes in the room, and looks over my resume.

"This is some fine work here, Aro. I think you qualify to become a sergeant. Here's your new uniform and badge." He says, missing my name. I don't care though. I'm a sergeant now. 

"Oh yea, I have a new job for you to do. I want you to investigate a certain group of people. They're hideout is underground and I've just gotten word with our forensics doctor that the remnants she found of the victims came from a place just 2 miles out of here. I think you should take a look"

Feeling ecstatic, I agree on the offer and head out of the office. 

I decide to pay this forenics doctor a visit. I show up to the hospital and ask for a Ms. Leo. The nurse shows me her room and I walk in. I see her working on some files, with her blonde hair in a ponytail. Even from here, she looks beautiful. 

I clear my throat. "Um, Ms. Leo? I'm Aries, police sergeant, here to report on the case that you were looking on?"

"Oh, hello!" She says, turning around. I get a full view of her face and her gorgeous blue eyes. 

"And yes, I do believe I was working on that case. Why? Did you find the location?"

"Yes. I'll need you to come with me if that's okay with you."

"Of course, let me just go grab my coat and we can be on our way"

We walk out of the hospital and into my car, and drive to the location that's 2 miles away from here. Once there, we find a sewage door. Knowing that this might be the door to the hideout, we go inside. 

Holding in our nose, we walk towards a large metal door and push it open. Once inside, the door closes in on us and we find ourselves standing in front of two very angry people.

"So.. it seems like the police caught on in our act" The man says. 

"I'm Aquarius and this is Scorpio. I'm sure you're wondering why we killed those people. Well, it was because they were notorious killers and criminals, people the police let get away. We decided that enough was enough and that they would get hell to pay... literally"

"Can we see just what they did?" Leo asks. 

Surprisingly, they hand us a document of 20+ pages or so, full of the criminals that were killed not long ago. Both Scorpio and Aquarius were right; these so called "victims" were actually worse criminals that got off on the police through bribes or by other means. 

To think that the police was corrupt...

"Thanks for sharing this with us. Unfortunately, although you all brought justice to this world, it was done in the worst way possible. But I'm sure you two already knew that" I say.

"Yes. We know what we did was wrong and know we have to face the consequences... Even if it means spending the rest of our lives in jail" says Scorpio. 

Leo and I handcuff Scorpio and Aquarius and bring them to our car. We then drive over back to the police station where they both will get questioned by the police chief. 

Later, I'm walking with Leo through our natural park just a block from the station.

"I never knew that the police was this corrupt. I thought the criminals were already placed in jail" I say.

"Same. I don't want to think what they would do now if Scorpio and Aquarius weren't there to finish them off"

"Yea. Hey, now that we're done finding the new organization of "good" criminals, what do you say we get a cup of coffee? My treat. It could be in Cafe Constellation."

Leo takes my hand. "Sure."

And we walk through the park, side by side, happy we met each other along the way of completing this mission.

Author's Note:

Criminals who aren't "criminals". What an interesting concept. This story has a good ending (lol), and one of my favorites so far. 

And now, let's move on to the next one!