Comeback: Scorpio (m)

TW: Swearing

Setting: A calm and reserved boy who joined in high school. Taking advantage, Gemini and Capricorn severely bullies him. He was tormented but silent.. But one fine day, he decided to fight back and avenge...... And when he fought back, both of them realised he was dangerous, not the person to mess with, through the bruises, slaps, kicks and punches they receive. Scorpio received immense help from his friends Aquarius and Leo. 

Characters:

Scorpio (m) - New Student at Astro High

Gemini (f) - Bully

Capricorn (m) - Bully

Aquarius (f) - Friend of Scorpio

Leo (f) - Friend of Scorpio

Side Characters:

Aqua (m) - Older brother of Aries, owner of a small dojo

Aries (m) - Younger brother of Aqua, employee of smal dojo

Scorpio POV:

I walk through the front gates of my new school Astro High. I find two classmates of mine standing in the hallway. 

"Wow, what a loser. Let's go mess with him a little bit."

They come my way, and without a warning, slam me against the lockers. They continue to beat me until I can't get up anymore. The principal walks in and ushers them to his office calling Gemini and Capricorn. 

What a great way to start the school year. 

I see two more people running my way and I flinch thinking they're going to hit me, too. 

One of the girls, with light blue hair, extends her hand out for me to grab, and she lifts me up. I flinch at the injuries Gemini and Capricorn made and she notices.

"My name's Aquarius. You must be the new student Scorpio. I'm so sorry for what they did to you. You don't deserve it."

"Yeah, no shit" I say. 

"Anyways, if they hurt you again, report back to us. We can help get them suspended or even expelled. They shouldn't do this on school grounds... Or ever, actually. Oh, by the way, my name's Leo." Said the girl with blonde hair. 

"Okay. I'll let you guys know. Also, can you guys show me around school? I don't really know my way around yet."

"Sure!" 

I think I've made some new friends.

After school, I make my way home, looking around my surroundings for both Capricorn and Gemini. When I don't find them, I relax a little bit and continue walking until I find a small Defense Workshop. On the front door is a flier that shows what the small dojo is about, saying things like "We help kids to fight back!" and stuff like that. Interested, I push the door open to find a man sitting at his desk. 

"Hello. My name's Aries, and I guess you're here for the dojo membership?" He asks. 

"Um, yes. My name's Scorpio. Where do I apply?"

Aries takes one good look at me, and seeming content with what he saw, hands me a form to fill out. 

"Fill it out and walk over to the next room. I think you have potential here."

I fill out the form, hand it to Aries, and walk over to the next room. There, I find, who I'm assuming to be the instructor, working out and practicing moves of martial arts. 

Once he notices me, he turns around and runs over to shake my hand. 

"Hello! You must be Scorpio. My name's Aqua. I'm guessing you've met my younger brother, correct?"

I nod and look around the room.

"So... what's the first thing I have to do?"

One hour later...

I walk out of the dojo feeling tired and worn out. Who knew defense skills would take so much of my energy? Well, whatever. At least now I can fight back to me bullies. Learning at the dojo gave me hope to beat my bullies in whatever tricks they were going to pull on me. 

The next day.

I walk into school and am immediately pushed to the wall by Gemini. Thinking of my training yesterday, I grab her hair and push it back and dodge out of the way. Capricorn is at my side and tries to take a punch. I hold his fist and move to side, and just as I'm about to move away, I slam his face into the wall. Blood is trickling down his nose, and he has a black eye, but I don't care. I continue beating my bullies up until bruises all over. 

I walk away and continue school like nothing even happened. 

I tell Aquarius and Leo what I did and they hug me and tell me that I was brave for fighting back. 

Now that I've defeated by bullies, nothing scares me anymore about school. I found that if I take solace into my friendships, whatever comes along my way, I can defeat the same way I beat my bullies up. Gemini and Capricorn did not come to school after that and I reveled in my pride and winning. 

Author's Note:

This story was fun to write, and I liked Scorpio's little redemption arc. Aqua might have been one hell of a teacher for Scorpio to improve in just a day lol. 

Now, on to the next story!