Different Lovers: Aquarius (f) x Libra (f) x Scorpio (m)

Setting: Scorpio may choose anyone. Libra is a student of arts; she likes romance and drama. Scorpio and Aquarius are aerospace engineering students who enjoy thrillers, science, horror, and action.

Synopsis:

Libra and Aquariusare students of Celestial University and have caught the eyes of Scorpio. Now it's up to him to determine which girl he likes the best. 

Scenario 1 ~ Libra (f) x Scorpio (m):

This was a tradition for Libra: Going to the library every Friday after school hours. She loved lounging the romance sections, wistfully hoping that one day, her own romance story would begin. 

It wasn't that she hated being single; no, she loved it. It was the fact that she had never experienced love in a grandeur way before. There was no one in her life to show her affection and care, she never had a first kiss or held hands. 

Sighing, Libra reaches for the misplaced books in the romance section and tries to rearrange the books, not noticing that the doors to the library were locked. She usually leaves before the library closes, but not this time. She was too busy daydreaming a perfect romance in her head. 

As a student of the arts, her performances in drama, paintings in art, and writing in English, all reflect her desire to be loved. Her parents left her in an orphanage, and she didn't have any family left to take care of her. No foster family as well. She had to climb through the struggle, and the only way to get out, was through education. She built a foundation for herself, only trusting her own instincts. 

She first started reading romance books when her nurse in the orphanage gave her The Importance of Being Earnest. Till now, Libra has tried to find her own Jack of her story. 

As Libra puts the last book on the shelf, she notices something in the distance... a bright light. Upon further inspection, she sees that it's a boy, sifting through the mathematical books on engineering. 

"Umm excuse me? You do know it's after hours, right?" Libra asked the stranger. 

He turns around and Libra stops in her tracks. The mysterious man has tousled black hair and bright green eyes that seemed to shine in the dark. Basking in his beauty, Libra doesn't realize that she was staring longer than she was supposed to. 

"I know. Are you just going to keep standing there and staring at me? Or do you have something else in mind?"

Embarrassed, Libra reassures, "Oh no. I was just curious. Sorry for staring at you" She mumbles the last part. 

Scorpio chuckles. "Hey, you're not too bad yourself" He sends a quick smile her way, making her heart beat too quickly. 

"Oh wait - I think we're locked in here, too" Libra said. 

"Nope. We're not" Scorpio grins and fishes out the keys he stole earlier from the spare keys section of the library. 

With widened eyes, Libra gasps, which amuses Scorpio. "What? I come prepared, if you didn't know. Now, let's get out of here" Scorpio takes his books and motions for Libra to follow him. Once they're outside of the library, Scorpio takes this opportunity to ask a pretty girl out to dinner. 

"Say, I don't think we've introduced ourselves yet" Scorpio said. 

Face-palming, Libra says, "Oh shoot, you're right. Hi, my name's Libra" She holds out her hand to him, expecting a hand shake. 

"And mine is Scorpio, darling" He flips her hand over, and kisses the top of it. 

Blushing, Libra asks, "So, Scorpio. Are you doing anything later tonight?"