Special Chapter: Abduction

Setting: Libra, Aquarius, Gemini, Taurus, Sagittarius, and Scorpio are all best of friends. However, one day the boys decide to kidnap Libra and Aquarius and do horrible things to them. Leo and Aries are set to find their friends in hope of taking them out alive. 

TW: Violence, abuse, death

Characters:

Aquarius (f) - Victim

Libra (f) - Victim ~ Deceased

Gemini (m) - Kidnapper

Taurus (m) - Kidnapper

Sagittarius (m) - Kidnapper

Scorpio (m) - Kidnapper ~ Boss

Aries (f) - Police Officer 

Leo (f) - Police Officer

Present Day - Aries POV:

I'm currently sitting in my office, uniform in hand, waiting to get a call to go on an investigation. While I'm sipping my coffee and reading the newspaper, Leo bursts into my room. 

"We have to! Come on, we have to investigate a kidnapping of two college students: Libra and Aquarius. I just heard the dispatch over in my office" 

I quickly get dressed and we head out to our police cars. 

On the way, I'm looking through the files and find a familiar face.

"Hey, Leo. This girl was our classmate wasn't she? What was her name again? Libra?" I ask Leo. 

"Yea, I remember her. She was really nice. Is she one of the victims? I hope she's still alive" Leo says.

"Me, too"

Aquarius POV:

I wake up to my hands tied to the footboard of a bed in a cellar. 

Where am I? Libra? Are you there?

I look around and don't see my best friend anywhere. I recount the events in my head to fully grasp what happened. 

It was yesterday, I remember some bits and pieces of it. We were all going out to get drinks at the club. I was with Libra, Sagi, Scorpio, Taurus, and Gemini. They were all acting very weird when we got there. Me and Libra sat on the stools to the bar while the guys went to dance with the girls. After about two hours, I drank some of the shots the guys gave me and my head started to feel dizzy. I almost tripped but Scorpio held onto my waist. Before blacking out, I looked at his face one last time... He was smirking-

He was smirking...

I sit there, shocked. I try to tell myself that the boys didn't spike out drinks but it doesn't work. I know they did something to us, and I had to find Libra. 

"Libra??!? Are you there?" I ask out.

"Libra's far long gone Aqua. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news." Sagittarius stands outside my cell with an evil grin.

"What. Did. You. Do to her...." I'm glaring at this point.

"Oh, you know the drill. She didn't us what we wanted. She didn't give us her body, and so we made better use of her instead."

I'm trying not to throw up right now. Sagittarius was implicating that they tried to force her on them, to have fun with her. Just the thought of it made me sick. 

"Why her? Why not me?"

"You lack in something she has" He smirks. 

"You're a disgusting pig, you know that?"