Is it Wrong to Love? Aquarius (f) x Libra (f) x Scorpio (m)

Setting: The story is about how Aquarius, along with Scorpio, saves Libra and how both face severe challenges in every path. Both of them are hidden couples in the extreme country of Syria. Aquarius and Libra were separated by the people against LGBT, and Libra was detained in a chamber.

Story 1: Aquarius and Libra survive: No love story

Scorpio and Aquarius venture out into the wilderness, searching for Libra, who was taken as hostage because of her sexual orientation. She identified as lesbian, which angered the officials of Syria, and they demanded that she be thrown into one of their torture chambers. Scorpio and Aquarius both know how dangerous this mission was going to be, and how they may lose their lives over this. However, they both knew that they would do anything to save their beloved friend. 

Both Scorpio and Aquarius got their gear ready, and their satchels around their backs. They finally made it to the chambers, which was underground, far below society. 

The path to the chambers delved into two. Aquarius decided to take the one on the left, while Scorpio took the one on the right. This single decision would cost the life of one person. Aquarius made it past safely without any injuries or booby traps, and found Libra in mere minutes. A she was fumbling with the lock, she wondered whether Scorpio had made it out on his end. As she tries to break the lock, Libra shouts that there's someone behind Aquarius, making Aquarius break free and dodge the attack. She counterattacks with punches and kicks before beating the man to death with her staff. Finally breaking the lock open, she gets Libra out of the cell and guides her out of the chambers. 

The two decide to wait it out for Scorpio to return. However, when there's no sign of Scorpio coming back, they decide to head back into the village and bring the people out to investigate. 

In a few hours, the villagers came, and began to venture through the chambers in the path to the right. They found Scorpio's body along with the dead officials of Syria and those who held Libra captive. The villagers speculate that Scorpio defeated all of the men, but since there were too many, he finally gave out and succommed to death from his injuries. 

Aquarius, upon seeing Scorpio's dead body, screams and cries into the shoulder of her friend. Although both Libra and Aquarius reconciliate, they are reminded of the brutal end of their friend, Scorpio to this day. 

Story 2: Aquarius x Scorpio

*Further continuing the story above, except Aquarius goes to the right and Scorpio goes to the left*

Scorpio successfully leads Libra out of her cell and walks over to the end of the chambers, where he and Aquarius both diverged their paths a few moments ago. Then, all of a sudden, Scorpio hears Aquarius's screams followed by dead silence. Filled with rage, Scorpio walks down the path that goes to the right and finds the captors over Aquarius's dead body, smiling at each other. Now numb, Scorpio takes his sword and stabs each and every one of the kidnappers, and continues to slash them left and right. Once they're all brutally murdered, Scorpio takes one look at Aquarius and sheds a tear. He never once told the love of his life that he loved her. 

A few months go by and Scorpio and Libra are now married. Libra knows that Scorpio still loves Aquarius, but still asked him to marry her, more to support him rather than love. They both do not love each other, but have grown to be quite a strong team. They hold political elections and often win every one of them. 

Scorpio is glad to have Libra by his side, but sometimes wishes that it was Libra who died, and not Aquarius. Aquarius is always in the back of his mind, but he moves on from her and continues to support Libra and her antiques. Scorpio and Libra live happily together as a platonic married couple. 

Author's Note:

One of my more shorter stories, this one holds a special place in my heart. Libra is suffered through being part of the LGBT+Q community for being lesbian. Although this entire story was fictional, there are people around the world who are being attacked for who they are. 

With that aside, I hope everyone enjoyed reading this story. 

And now, let's move on to the next one!