Is This Opposite Day? Aquarius (f) x Scorpio (m)

Setting: Scorpio wakes up to be astonished to see Aquarius, his wife, smiling and cooking with ice. Leo, his daughter, was stern and went to him ordering him to reach her school. And several incidents happen that made him realise that the earth has turned upside down and everything was opposite to normal days. 

Scorpio POV:

Last night, there was a huge storm that metereologists say would last until the early morning. There was flooding across the country, along with hurricane warnings and an increase in rainy weather. I woke up to find the bed messy, which was interesting because Aquarius always made the bed when she woke up. 

I get ready and walk downstairs to the kitchen to greet my wife, however, I see Aquarius cooking ice on the stove. 

"Honey?? What are you doing?"

"I'm cooking ice, silly."

"Ice doesn't need to be cooked. It's water that's solid..." I say, astonished. 

Aquarius looks at me confused, as if I'm the one who's wrong. I just let it go and try to find my sweet and kind daughter, Leo. 

"Daddy! I'm ordering you to take me to school right now!" Leo says, running to me with a small glare on her face.

Confused, I ask her what's wrong and why she's mad. 

"I'm not mad, this is how I always am!" She explains. 

Baffled, I just take her hand and walk her to school. I drop her off and go back home to find my wife gardening. Upon further notice, though, I see her feeding pasta to the plants. 

"Aquarius... Plants don't eat pasta"

"I know, honey. It's just that they are really good for fertilization."

"Says who?!?!" I say, exasperated. 

This day was honestly tiring to say the least. What's more, I inspect all of the houses and find that everyone has changed their houses in some way. I see cars with eye lashes, grass spray painted various colors of the rainbow, and my neighbors greeting my wife and I with "Bye" instead of "Hi". 

Honestly... what has this day turned to.

Not wanting to dwell in this new formality any longer, I go to sleep. 

Once I wake up, I find the bed made and I make a small sigh of relief. I walk to the kitchen to find my wife making pancakes, and I smile to myself. 

I walk over to Aquarius and place a kiss against her cheek. She turns around, hugs me, and smiles. 

"Here you go, honey. You were out like a light yesterday. You slept all day long." Aquarius says, handing me pancakes stacked on a plate.

"Wait... so that was a dream?!?!"

"Huh? A dream? What dream did you get?"

"Oh, just one where everything was opposite for a whole day"

Seeing as to how absurd that sounded, Aquarius and I laugh and continue to enjoy just another normal breakfast on a normal day. 

Author's Note:

This one-shot was really cute to write! I found it funny that Scorpio would have to go through an opposite day, and so thank you to the person who requested it. 

And, let's go to the next story!