What It's Like to be Bullied: Aries (f) x Leo (f)

Setting: Leo was constantly bullied by Gemini. Though Leo kept it shut, things came to light when Aries comes to rescue. As she informs Scorpio, their teacher, the teacher takes the action.

Leo POV:

There once was a time where I was actually excited to go to school. But now, I just wait for my school bully, Gemini, to come in and do her business with me as usual. That is something I never look forward to. 

All of this started in freshmen year of high school, when she accused me of looking at her a type of way and laughing at her. I never did those things; I only laughed because my friend and I were laughing at something funny. 

Things started to escalate when she knew that making me feel humiliated wasn't enough. She started tormenting me to complete jobs for her that she could do on her own: Drive across town for food, buy jewelry for her, go to the mall, buy makeup, etc. 

I feel that Gemini only bullies because she is entitled to making everyone around her feel less of themselves. It's worked on me, and now that we have a new student in the classroom, she'll probably be Gemini's new target. 

I walk into class and find the new girl sitting at her desk. 

Her name was Aries right?

"Hey, you're Aries right?"

"Yea. You're Leo... I hope we can become friends"

"Me, too. Also, watch out for Gemini. She'll bully you if you do something to upset her."

"Shouldn't I be saying that to you?" She asks.

I look at her, surprised. How did she already know about the bullying situation?

"Word spreads around fast. Honestly, I think you should put her in her place, you know." Aries suggests. 

"How?" I ask. 

"Hmm... I'll show you."

The bell to first period rings and Gemini heads into class with her head help up high. She catches Aries looking at her and she quickly comes to her desk. 

"What are you looking at, newbie?"

"A fine piece of trash. Oh my, why are you so provoked? I didn't stroke your ego did I?" Aries teases.

"What?!?! How dare you say something like that to me?"

"I just said the truth. Either deal with it, or mope on your own. Now go, run along now" Aries says.

Gemini scoffs and goes back to her seat. Amazed, I look over to Aries and see her winking at me. 

"See? That wasn't so hard now was it?"

"No, it wasn't. But I still can't do anything like that to her. I don't even think I can go to the teacher."

"Do you want me to do that for you?"

"You would seriously do that for me? Why?"

"Well, you're my friend. Of course I want to help. I'll talk to Mr. Scorpio after school."

And just like she promised, Aries talked to Mr. Scorpio, who had Gemini suspended and questioned for expulsion. Our school did not tolerate bullying of any kind, so this was an important and would not be overlooked. 

I walked into school the next day to thank Aries for helping me out, and I found her by the school garden.

"Hey Aries! Thanks for doing that for me. I now owe you something" I giggle. 

"I wonder what you should do for me.... How about we go on a date? I want to have a tour of this new city I'll be living in"

I take her hand. "Sure, we can do that. Where do you want to go first?"

She smiles, and tells me she wants to go to our local park. 

I smile back and lead her there, and we have the best night of our lives. 

Author's Note:

This was a short and sweet story. The concept of bullying was mentioned here, something that is happening to people every day, and so spreading light on this topic was heartbreaking. Nevertheless, this was a fun story to write. 

Now, on to the next one!