Who to Trust? Libra (f)

Setting: Scorpio is the police chief. He recently receives a case of Libra, a 11 year old girl being abducted and beaten by abductors. He vows to rescue her along with forensic expert Aquarius. He succeeds in rescuing her. After beating and breaking the abductors, he comes to know that her aunt, Gemini had given the contract to them. Libra was an orphan and Gemini wanted money in return of Libra. Angered and furious, he fmakes Gemini confess into leading the abductors to Libra.

At last, Scorpio decides to adopt Libra to give her a new life.

Characters:

Libra (f) - Niece of Gemini and victim of abduction

Gemini (f) - Aunt of Libra, made Libra get abducted

Scorpio (m) - Police chief, future guardian of Libra

Aquarius (f) - Forensic expert

Abductors:

Pisces (f) 

Virgo (f) 

Taurus (f) 

Sagittarius (m) 

Cancer (m)

Libra POV:

I was walking home from school, when I noticed that a new car was parked on my driveway. Confused, I walked over to the front door to open it, but it was already unlocked. 

I push open the door and hear hushed voices in the kitchen. 

My aunt, Gemini, was talking to five people about something. Because the stairs were right above the kitchen, I went up the stairs to listen in on their conversation. 

"Okay, here. I just gave you 500 million dollars to finish this request you have for us"

My aunt looked as if she was going to faint from all the money. Pure bliss was prevalent on her face as she said, "Oh yes. Libra should come home any second now. I really needed the money and I feel that an abduction would've been the best way. To be honest, she has only ever been a trouble to me ever since her mom passed away. I can't enjoy myself anymore"

Confusion and surprise are etched on my face as I repeat what my aunt just said in my head. She wanted to get rid of me? 

"Anyway, thank you Pisces, Virgo, Taurus, Sagittarius, and Cancer"

At least now I know who is who. I see that they are walking back to the front door again. I try to avaid them by going out my room window. If I can go through the window unnoticed, then I can just run away. 

I run over to my window and go out and fall to the side of my house. I'm running towards the street, but am caught by the hands of Virgo, one of the girls who was talking with my aunt. 

"Caught you! You thought you could get away, huh? Well, now you're coming with us"

They tie my hands and but a gag over my mouth and push me to the backseat. They sit at the front of the car, and start going to a random location in the middle of nowhere. 

Sometime during the ride, I pass out. 

Scorpio POV:

A missing persons file is sent out to everybody in the police station, and I notice a new name on it: Libra, female, age 11. Her parents have reported her missing when they found that she did not return home from school. 

Because this is a fresh case, I decide to call Aquarius for backup, and head to my car to pick her up from the CIA (Cosmos Intergalactic Agency). 

Hopefully, I can make it to the site in time, and find the little girl. On Libra's page, it mentions the general area of where she resides, so I'll start there.