Cold-Hearted Killers: Aquarius (f) x Scorpio (m)

Setting: Aquarius and Scorpio have newly settled in the Zodiac's apartment. Both are enemies to the core and can never stay in one place. On top of that, Scorpio has got an intense crush on Libra. He expressed compassion for her and insulted Aquarius in truth or dare games. Even she insulted him there... After a few months, Libra was found in the back alleyway of a famous tattoo parlor... The police started investigating... Ultimately, they found that it was none other than Scorpio and Aquarius, establishing their first date through a murderours feat.

Minor Characters: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Sagittarius, Capricorn, and Pisces 

Third-Person POV:

Out in the suburbs, where the pigeons fly around, the bees buzz, and the bells ring, Aquarius and Scorpio made their way into their new home, an apartment that was two stories tall and had the greatest view of the neighborhood. 

Unamused by the thought of sharing a roommate, Aquarius turns to look at Scorpio, the mysterious man who had traveled with her from the duration of her flight, to the taxi ride into this exact address. 

"I kept thinking the entire time that you were just some psychotic stalker, but I guess not. What a shame, I could've added this insane encounter in my Snap Story" Aquarius shared. 

Scorpio, who had just been in a daze from the morning heat of San Francisco, slowly turned to look at Aquarius with a glare on his face. 

"You think I planned to travel with you like this? Well, think again, sweetheart. I'd go back and come again if it meant I didn't have to travel with you. You're so damn annoying" Scorpio retorted. 

It was true, she was. Every god damn time before she answered her phone, her ringtone would blare into my ears. Doesn't she know when to turn that shit off?! Scorpio thought, fuming by now. 

"Well... I'm sorry if I came across that way to you. It's not my fault people kept calling me on the plane. I happen to have a lot of friends... A word you might not be familiar with" Aquarius snapped back, with a mischievous smirk on her face. 

She's enjoying this. I better not let her get to me. Scorpio thought again, and then wondered how Aquarius seemed to read his mind just now. 

Scorpio ignored Aquarius's remark and quickly walked up the steps to their room, lugging behind his one suitcase that he pulled with him on this trip. He wanted to do anything except be in the same air space as Aquarius... that girl made his head boil. Frantically searching for his keys and turning the lock, Scorpio sprinted inside and went to his room and locked the door. 

Finally. Some time to myself. Scorpio thought, and smiled. He enjoyed tending to his own needs and having alone-time. Scorpio spent the remainder of the morning tidying up his room and placing his things in their designated areas. A bit of a perfectionist, Scorpio had outlined exactly what his room should look like, and rearranged his things to fit that perfect golden image. 

Outside, Aquarius stared at the back of the black haired man as he went inside the apartment. 

For an irritating man, he sure does look good. It's a shame all the pretty boys have ugly personalities. Aquarius thought, wondering why she just thought of him that way for a moment there. 

Snapping back from her day dreaming, Aquarius started pulling her two suitcases up the steps into their apartment while also carrying a heavy backpack. In her mind, this was not a lot, but in that moment, it seemed to her like she was carrying the whole world on her hands. Slowly walking up the steps, Aquarius reaches the door and swiftly takes out her key and unlocks the door. Upon walking inside, she lightly sets down her backpack on the floor and looks around at the interiour of the apartment.