6: Meetup

Foxy's POV

Foxy really wanted to stay home, but something was trying to pull him back to school. He could do whatever he wanted at home, but school . . . he really wanted to go for some reason. What was pulling him there?

Probably Chica, Bonnie, and Fre . . . he thought glumly. Freddy wasn't there with them at the time. Foxy still hadn't gotten over Freddy's death. He felt torn that he was gone, but at least he was a little bit better than when he went to the funeral. Still, he was depressed.

Foxy made up his mind. He had to go to school the next day. And he didn't even know why.

*****

Of course, Bonnie wasn't at school that day. Even though he knew she was suspended, he used to think she would be there. But the girl who once loved learning and the idea of school would no longer be attending school. At least for a short while. Foxy didn't know how long she would be gone.

But he did see Chica. About five minutes before the bell rang, he pulled her aside and explained to her something he had just thought about.

"Chica," he said. "I think I know what we need to do."

Chica puzzled. "What do you mean?"

He drew in closer to her, closing off communication to any one else. "I think I know what to do to save Freddy."

"Okay, tell me."

Foxy sighed. The idea was completely crazy, but to him it made sense. "We need to go back to where Jonathan took us. With Bonnie, too."

Chica's eyes fell to the ground. "I guess so. I mean, now that—" her voice reduced to a whisper— "we have superpowers, I guess we can give it a try."

"Who knows," Foxy laughed. "Maybe this could actually work.

*****

They all met at Bonnie's house. When Foxy arrived, he realized that he didn't have a bike to ride. After he had asked Bonnie if he could use one of hers, she blushed.

"You can have a bike . . ." She smirked as she said this.

Foxy stared at her. "Um . . . okay. Let's go get it."

Bonnie released a giggle. "Hee . . . okay."

Foxy was slowly lead to the garage. Something made him feel like a sheep to the slaughter. She opened the door and turned on the garage light.

She pointed at a bike. "You can have that one."

Foxy smiled for a moment before further examination of the bike. His smile had been wiped off of his face by the appearance of the bike. It was pink from handlebars to the bright strawberry wheels. There were decals of adorable animals littering the surface of the bike. There was a pink bell attached to the handle. The entire package was topped off with a tan wooden basket, lined with flowers. Foxy cringed with disgust at the bike.