24. Charged with lust.

SYLVIA’S POV

        I arched my brow at them and thumped my head back against the door. 

          Fuck, I screwed up so badly.  How did I forget to take my keys?! 

        I knew I kept my wallet, phone, and keys on the kitchen table before I went to the bathroom to look myself over. 

         I just shook my head and tried not to think too hard.  It was already late and I didn’t want to wake up Livy and Michael if they were sleeping.  It’s not like I am trying to slum it in with these two hot fucking dudes in front of me.

          Right. 

           With no context, I push past them and walked towards the hallways and down the stairs and breathed out when I heard their footsteps behind me.  The lobby was fairly lit and I was out of the door in an instant. 

         I felt my cautious self, screaming at me and demanding what the hell I was doing.  But I had no answer other than that I felt reckless and wanted to know what extent they would go. 

         It’s not like I am throbbing in my pussy, aching for something unspeakable. 

         Wordless, we all three crammed into Lucas’ car as Alexander typed his address on the map. 

           I kept looking at the woods wondering if they would turn now or then but to my astonishment, Lucas turned to the road leading to the city.
Guess Alexander was not lying about the apartment in the city. 

        I kept my features as neutral as possible.   I could not believe I would even think about getting taken away again.  Shame on me.

          Lucas didn’t even switch on the radio which made this car ride even more awkward.  They both were avoiding looking at each other like the plague and I was left to fester in the middle. 

          After what felt like hours, Lucas stopped at a gate and honked at Alexander’s insistence.  The gate opened and a man in a security uniform gave a brief nod to Alexander before fully opening the gate. 

          I tried not to let my jaw drop as I saw the big building looming over us.  Lucas didn’t seem as impressed as me, as he gave it a dismissing glance.  He drove deep into a private lot and we all walked towards the elevator connecting the lot with Alexander at the lead. 

         Once inside, he swiped a card in the reader and the elevator started moving. 

          For the first time in a long time, I felt fidgety and flushed at the presence of them both. It’s not like I have never been in the presence of men but with these two it felt overwhelming in a panties-dropping way.

         I stood awkwardly in between them, having my arms crossed against my chest and looking down at the ground.  The silence felt oppressing and I had an impulse reaction to get to my knees and bend over for them.

         I flushed and could feel myself getting red.  I cursed my pale skin. 

         “Fuck.”  Alexander cursed silently and Lucas fisted his hands at his side, breathing deeply.

           I suddenly wanted those hands around my throat, holding me while Alexander crushed his mouth against mine. 

      I inconspicuously pressed my thighs together and took in a shaky breath. 

     “Is your apartment located in heaven?”  Lucas grunted.  “How many floors more?”

       “Five more,”  Xander grunted.  His voice was strained and gruff.