2|Twist In Fate

╰┈➤ ❝ [Twist In Fate]

【2】

Song recommendation : Love story - Indila

༺═──────────────═༻

IMAGINE BEING so much of a failure, that you fail at dying.

When I opened my eyes, I found out that I had fallen back into the hell hole of my life.. but from 12 years ago.

I even tried to pinch myself to check whether it was my life flashing before my eyes or not; because I wanted to end it quickly, but that wasn't the case.

Staring at myself in the mirror, a deep sigh escaped past my lips.

My appearance looked exactly like how it did before, though the only difference was my eyes. Those dark eyes now displayed dullness, misery, regret, tiredness and maturity.

One look and anyone could tell they had seen and bore a lot, and that the person who exists now is different than the person from an hour or two ago.

My brain then accepted the reality and my feet decided to take me towards the bed where I sat down with slumped shoulders.

I bent down and supported my head on my hands , my hands tugged at my hair meanwhile my mouth murmured, "How can this be real?"

"This can't be real..this can't be." fingers tugged harder, hoping for the jolt of pain to bring me back to my death bed.

I hoped and hoped and hoped, but it didn't happen.

It won't happen.

This is the reality.

Just when I thought I'd find peace, life pulled another prank at me and proved me wrong. It probably said 'What a foolish little girl' and laughed along with fate.