12 | Truth Or Dare?

╰┈➤ ❝ 12

╰┈➤ ❝ 12

【Truth Or Dare?】

_______________________

I'm yours - Isabel LaRosa

I need something more
I'll pray to the lord
That baby I'm yours.

_______________________

I CHANGED MY uncomfortable clothes into some comfortable ones which were just the simple Pj's and then walked into the room where everyone was gathered in. Entering into it, I took the unoccupied spot beside Baji.

When the raven haired male noticed me, he opened his mouth to grumble about the game. "They better give me a good dare or I'm not playing."

His words which were probably only meant to be heard by me, also reached Manjiro's ears. The blond haired kid gave the boy seated beside his signature smile. "You're not going to find any random kid to beat on street this late, Baji."

Baji scoffed and then said, "That's not what I meant."

For some reason, I couldn't believe his words.

"Form a circle, you guys," Emma who's face was adorned into a cheerful smile said, as she raised the glass bottle in her hand. "We're spinning the bottle."

As we formed a circle and took our respectful places, I almost failed to notice the other person who decided to on the other side of me. I spared the half-bald male a slight glance before averting my gaze towards the bottle which was now being placed on the floor.

Then finally, Emma who had chosen the spot on the other side of the Draken, finally spun the bottle. It kept spinning until it stopped, facing Hinata.

"Truth or Dare?" The yellow eyed girl asked, her tone radiating Light Yagami energy.

Hinata on the other side didn't hesitate to answer. "Truth."

"It's not fun when you're taken." Sanzu who sat in front of to me, broke his silence.