5 | Unravelling Memories

【5】

5

╰┈➤ ❝ [Unravelling Memories]

Song : Softcore- the neighbourhood

"Are we too young for this?"

----------

MORE THAN A week had passed since the festival and my life had returned back to the right track but with extra steps.

Since that day, Draken had been trying hard to approach me and I had been desperately trying to avoid him with every method possible. I had no idea that what was the reason behind it but I just did what my heart told me to do. Perhaps it was because my mind was aware of the fact that Draken wanted to confront me, and I hated confrontations.

As for that certain raven haired male, he had only texted me twice and those texts which consisted of Goodnight and Goodmorning.

My bronze eyes darted towards the clock which hung over my bed. Good thing it didn't take me long to finish my homework.

Knock, knock!

The sound of someone's knuckles colliding against my bedroom's door filled my ears and I knew better than believing that it was Misaki-San.

"I'm busy." I responded back in tired tone and began to doodle on the back of my notebook.

"I don't care, I'm coming in." Draken replied in a loud voice and tried to twist the door knob open.

You can't, it's locked. I thought a bit smugly to myself.

"Haru, open the door!" he said raising his voice more, as he began to knock the door more harshly. I tried to pay no mind and resumed the work with lack of concentration.

It went on for a minute or two unti he eventually stopped knocking and said In a defeated tone." Haru, open the door please..."

At his tone, my shell cracked a bit as I hesitantly got up from my chair and let my feet take me towards the door. "What is it?" I demanded, my voice sounding dead to my own ears.