22 | I'm Sorry

જ⁀➴ 22

જ⁀➴ 22

⇢ ˗ˏˋ i'm sorry ࿐ྂ

Your heart's been aching,
but you're too shy to say it
Inside, we both know
what's been going on ❞

- Never Gonna Give You Up

by Rick Astley

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃꒷♡꒷▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

THAT NIGHT, HARUKA COULDN'T EVEN get a wink of a sleep as the incident kept replaying inside her mind. The first thing which she thought about after waking up was how he held her hand. The tingly feeling when he kissed the back of her hand, lingered.

After taking a deep breath, she entered in the dining hall, almost too shy to face the raven haired male. It was just not the same after that incident last night.

"I thought you were going to sleep off the whole day today." she heard him say before even making her presence known there. She lifted up her head and saw the time.

Haruka's widened upon noticing the time. It was already 11:42. She felt ashamed.

"Well, good morning to you too." She replied nevertheless and took her seat.

"I see you have learned some sass." the corner of his lip lifted up in a faint smirk as he took his seat in front of her before grabbing a slice of bread and starting to spread butter over it.

She ignored his comment and instead, asked, "How long have you been awake for?" she mirrored his actions.

He folded the slice and took a huge bite and hust like that, half of the bread was gone. "Fow... lwike awn howourh." she could barely understand his words. 'For... like an hour '

"Understandable," she said briefly and then added, "So.. why didn't you eat breakfast?"

"That because I was waiting for you." he responded and then took another bite, finishing the slice off.