1 | Dawn After Fall [Rewritten]

╰┈➤ ❝ [1]

╰┈➤ ❝ [1]

【Dawn After Death】

● R  E  W  R  I  T  T  E  N ●

Music : Isabelle's Lullaby

____________________________

જ⁀Please read the Author's note
at the end of the chapter.
Very important!

____________________________

I WAITED FOR DRAKEN to arrive at the playground. The feeling of anxiousness and excitement gripped me. I held the object in my sweaty hand and patiently looked forward for him to arrive, so I could give it to him.

I wonder how he'd react to it? Would he be surprised? Overwhelmed with joy, or maybe both?

"Ken won't be happy if he found out about my health." I whispered to myself and wished that he would not be too strict with everything. "But I hope this would make up for everything." I stared at the present with pure happiness.

Then finally I heard the footsteps of the person I was looking forward to. "Haru, have you been waiting for long?" I heard him ask.

The thumping of my heart grew every passing second and a rush of energy and heat spread throughout my body. I need to say it now.

"Not really." I responded, quickly shoving the object inside of my pocket. "Ken, I wanted to apologise ab—" I began only for him to interrupt.

"You don't have to apologise." his big arms wrapped around me, pulling me into a warm embrace. I snuggled deeper into him. "I'm sorry for everything, Haru." he whispered into my ear, in a deep and regretful tone.

He pulled away from the hug. I stared into his dark eyes  and said, "Why are you apologising? It's my fault." I vocalised my true thoughts and gulping back a lump forming into my throat.