10 | Changes

【10

╰┈➤ ❝ 【Changes】

Still with you - Junkook

"Though our footsteps may be out of step
I want to walk this path with you
Still with you."

_______________________

HIS WORDS RANG into my ears like a broken record. Would I apologize even if it was anybody else's mistake. Even after changing this much, would I still do that?

The answer to that question should had been quick and easy, yet I was reluctant to even think of an answer in a fear that I'd still utter a 'yes'.

"Would you?" Bronze eyes stared intensely into min, his lazy gaze felt so addicting at that moment that it made my breath get caught in my throat and refrained me to break any contact. That was the amount of power they held and it made me wonder whether he had me under a spell but even if that was the case I was sure to know that the magic wasn't black.

After another second of hesitation, I shook my head.

How could I be genuine to anyone else even if I wasn't even genuine to myself?

Baji inspected my facial expression, unconvinced but he didn't pry any further and instead, said, "I don't know how much of a truth lies in your words but I just want you to put yourself first, okay?"

At that, my lips curled up in a small smile. "Yes." ill try I resisted to add.

"You should be more selfish, not in a bitchy way of course. Not like you can ever act like one." he revealed a huge grin upon saying that.