15 | The Bajis

╰┈➤ ❝ 15

╰┈➤ ❝ 15

【The Bajis

Song : Dandelions - Ruth B.

Maybe, it's the way you say my name
Maybe, it's the way you play your game
But it's so good, I've never known anybody like you
But it's so good, I've never dreamed of nobody like you

_________________________

BAJI LED DRAKEN TO the corner to discuss about the topic related to whatever happened earlier.

Since I was sitting at the fair distance, I couldn't figure out that what they were talking about or even catch the keywords.

'Because she's staying over at my house tonight.'

A simple and caring thought, yet it was enough to cloud my mind.

My eyes fixated on the ravenette's face as I watched him explain something to Draken with a look of concentration on his face.

Draken gave a nod at whatever Baji had said, and the latter threw me a slight glance causing me to direct my eyes elsewhere.

Draken then finally left.

"Come on, let's get going." Baji said, approaching me.

He then stood in front of me and gently took my hand in his before guiding me out of there. I avoided the stares of the toman members, who—for some reason, hadn't left.

"Why did you say that?" I questioned in a small voice, referring his words earlier which were said to draken. I knew he he had no sick intentions, Baji was a great guy but I still needed to know.

"Say what?" he asked in returned.

"About....me staying over at your house."

We were almost at the end the stairs case when he stopped.