4| Sparks & Blooming Roses

【4】

【4】

╰┈➤ ❝ [Sparks & Blooming Roses]

Song : Vulnerable - Selena Gomez

"If I show you all my demons and we dive into the deep end ;
Would we crash and burn like everytime before?"

__________________________________

NORMALLY PEOPLE would stare and admire the beauty of the lovely, dark, sequenced night but at the moments like right now where there are beautiful decorations on the land itself, the usually proud moon appeared out to be bland and dull as the joyous faces and exciting atmosphere took all the attention.

It's been always like this, beauty alone wouldn't let you lure in all the attention if you have nothing else to contribute to the society.

While the night was still youthful, Manjirou decided to leave us for his other friend group, leaving Draken, Emma, Baji and I.

As the blond couple walked just a few feet ahead of us and we followed the lead for some unknown reason, the ravenette decided to break the silence between us.

"Slow down for a bit." he said, tugging at my hand slightly.

I gave him a look of puzzlement but responded nevertheless, "Yes?"

Baji withdrew his hand and shoved his hands in the pocket of his pants and when we were finally at a good enough distance from the couple which was walking ahead, he inquired, "You don't really consider them as your friends, do you?"

My eyes widened for a fraction of seconds at his guess. "That's not really true." I lied.

"It's alright, don't need to hide stuff from me."

"I'm not hiding anything." I frowned at him but at the same time, proud of my lying skills which seem to be improving day by day.