13| Someone From The Past

╰┈➤ ❝ 13

╰┈➤ ❝ 13

【Someone From The Past】

Song: Call of Silence - Hiroyuki Sawano

Even if my body is bleached to the bones,
I don't want to go through that ever again

_______________________

SITTING AT MY DESK, indulged in my thoughts.

That's what I did mostly, but sitting at my desk, indulged in my thoughts while heat crossed limits on my face was a different thing.

That days events swirled inside my mind, stealing my sleep away as if it wasn't already hard to deal with the nightmares which knocked at my door in my sleep.

"I'd definitely date Baji."

I shook my head violently to get rid of that statement.

When I had I said that, I had decided to take a look at the ravenette only to find him facing the other way, his dark hair veiling his face, blocking me from the view.

After that I drowned deeper in the ocean of regrets and blamed myself to ever utter those words it became harder and harder to stop thinking about it.

I sighed.

Flashback

An almost inaudible gasp escaped my lips as I was woken up my am ther nasty nightmare.

I rubbed my tired eyes to get get a clear vision of my surroundings. For a second I had forgotten that I was at the Sano household.

I remember falling asleep while resting my back against the wall but I had no idea that why was there a soft futon beneath of me and a soft pillow which previously rested under my head.