14 | A Life To Regret

╰┈➤ ❝ 14

╰┈➤ ❝ 14

【A Life To Regret】

Song: Akai Hana, Shiroi Hana - Junko Yamamoto
Dororo OST

I'll pick a red flower and give it to you
I'll put it in your hair

_________________________

DAYS TURNED INTO WEEKS and attending Toman meetings with the raven haired male became the part of my daily routine.

It was just another day when I stood beside Keisuke Baji and Chifuyu Matsuno, witnessing the leader of Tokyo Manjiro Kai's giving instruction to the Third Division. Beside him stood Draken, who I had been avoiding with everything I could.

He tried talking to me a few times, but my replies were short or dry which was enough to hurt his ego and turn him away.

"This time we'll wipe them out!" Manjiro yelled with a maniacal glow in his eyes. The meetings showed me another side of Manjiro Sano.

Accidently, Draken and I caught each others' eyes, he stared deeply into my eyes before I decided to avert my gaze from him to the ground.

"That's it for today. The meeting comes to an end!" Manjiro who stood on the top, announced then slowly walked away from the scene.

"The Ryu-Gin gang members are total nuisances!"i heard someone say.

"Tell me about it? I can't wait to beat them into pulp tomorrow night." his friend agreed, totally excited to break some bones.

The midnight haired male who stood beside me, decided to stretch his exhaustion away. "Finally its over."

After observing the whole meeting, I came to the conclusion that Baji was very active with leading his division, he was always the first one to fold up the matters quickly. He needed no extra instruction because the work was done before Manjiro and Draken could even blink.