3|Bonds

【3】

【3

╰┈➤ ❝ [Bonds]

Song recommendation: Never lie to me - Rauf and Faik (English version)

-------------

MY FEET SLOWLY took me further into the room and with the tips of my fingers I pushed the door causing it to shut with a creaking noise. Pin drop silence followed after which made me shift uncomfortably on my feet.

"I.. I was outside?" I answered pointing my thumb behind me at the door, at that moment I noticed the trembling of my hands. I gulped, confused as to why was I so nervous.

Draken's dark eyes connected with mine as he closed the book shut with an unrecognisable expression on his face.

"I'm sorry for the other day..." he said in a low voice.

Huh? Why's he suddenly apologising?

"What?" I asked and stared at him with a look of perplexity.

Draken scratched the back of his head and began, "You know... about yesterday,"

Given my situation I couldn't ask him what happened yesterday, so instead I replied with, "It's aright."

Besides, the response wasn't old to me because that's how I'd reply everytime he did something to hurt me. But was it all, alright?

I silently approached the study table which was placed beside the bed and took a seat on the chair. I didn't do that because I had a particular goal in my mind but because standing awkwardly near the door made it hard to breathe for me.

Draken stood up from the bed and approached me as my trembling hands fumbled through my notebook, pretending to find something. What's happening to me?

"What are you doing?" he asked, now standing beside the desk.

"Homework." A blatant lie rolled out of my tongue as I opened a notebook.