Bonus Chapter | Keisuke Baji

Keisuke Baji】

loving you forever can't be wrong
even though you're not here,
won't move on.

- Lama Del Ray : Dark Paradise

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

THE MIDNIGHT HAIRED MALE exited the shabby building and made an eye contact with his friend who stood outside. He shook his head. "Not here either."

Mikey stood there with a glum look on his face. "Where can he be?" he mumbled.

Both stayed still, indulged in possiblities, engulfed in silence, until Baji spoke up. "I think I might know where he can be."

Mikey raised his dark brow. "Where?" he

A little while later, they found themselves standing outside Kazehaya Haruka's house. Even before entering the abandoned house, Baji could feel like gloomy vibes radiating off it tainting the bright day.

"Doesn't look like it's locked." Baji heard Mikey say as he reached for the door.

Mikey was proved right when Baji was able to turn open the door. He threw him a glance and gave a nod. "He's got to be here."

They walked deeper into the dark house. "Are you there, Draken?" Baji called. But the silence was left hanging in the air when he received no response.

"Let's check that room." Baji pointed at the door to the front.

"Alright."

His fingers wrapped around the cold doorknob— which was covered in a layer of thin dirt— and twisted it, opening it. The moment the door pushed open, a sharp stench of alcohol entered their noses.

It was so intense that Baji had to resist covering his nose. The ravenette studied the room. Several bottles of alcohol scattered around the room, some on the floor, some on the bed.