19| Brawl

【19】

19

╰┈➤ ❝ 【Brawl】

⇢ ˗ˏˋ You look the other way࿐
The poison in your mind keep chasing every high
You say you're doing fine, but I know that you're lying
I've been waiting on a sign

But you never give me any indication

Nico Collins

______________________

HARUKA STOOD FROZEN on the spot as she heard the raven haired male say.

"I heard everything."

Panic rose deep within her. He heard everything, but how much that had he heard? And what was he doing here?

Several question swirled inside her mind but she suppressed them, because it was not the time to dwell in her thoughts, but rather coming up with an idea to solve the situation which only turned nastier as each second passed by.

"So you're eavesdropping now?" Draken's eyes narrowed at him.

"I didn't eavesdrop intentionally," Baji barked back, punching Draken in the stomach. "And you're not going to turn the blame on me, Draken." Baji stared at draken with poison in his eyes. The gaze was so bitter that no one had ever seen an expression like that on him before.

The blond male who clutched his stomach, glared at Baji. This was the sign for both of them to collide in a heated brawl.

Draken stepped forward to swing a fist at him but Baji ducked down, dodging it. The ravenette's eyes raised up to stare at him while Draken's did the same, looking down at Baji who still hadn't stood up straight and then without a warning he served a powerful uppercut at Draken followed by another punch on the side of his face.