1 chapter

It was 1:00 am a guy was sitting on his chair while looking at a man who is getting beaten by some of his men who looks almost dead...

The guy sitting on chair asked- 'still don't wanna tell me who told you to spy on me choi'...

The man looked looked at him and said- ' I'll never tell u V even if u kill me'...

The guy named V said-
Looks like you are of no use for me so say goodbye to the world, and yeah I already know who send you here I just wanted to hear it from your mouth but it's ok....Suga burn him alive.....The guy name Suga said ok brother....

V said- Rm send his burnt body to our rivals 'dragons'...they should know nothing can be hidden from the mafia king and tell our people in their team to record their reactions....

RM - sure bro

V nodded and left from there....

Third person pov

V was driving and reached to his mansion guards bowed to him and opened the his mansion gate
...their were  maids standing in lines bowed to him...
One old woman said 'welcome master '
V nodded and went to his room which is black colour totally matched his personality and he sat on his bed thinking something....

After sometime rm and suga knocked in his door and said ' all done bro' and left from their leaving him alone....

V took his bath and after doing his night routine he slept.....

___________________________________

Somewhere on earth---

A boy with ethereal face, doe eyes , a cute button nose and cute  plumpy lips which were bleeding from the corner and his white not so chubby  cheeks had a handprint on both his cheeks with also a slightly bleeding forehead lying on the ground staring at nothing....

His name is 'Jeon jungkook'......after sometime he gets up from the ground and leave to his room and stare himself in the mirror looking at the marks which were given by his own father....

Jungkook - why mumma why you left me alone with father he doesn't love me like before and he beat me today also because I didn't gave him my salary for alcohol which I was saving for my school fees... I'll be thrown out now mumma....what should I do.... He cried and cried for a long time and fell asleep on the cold floor....