Chapter 25

The blood dripped on the floor and soon Taehyung's body fell on the floor with a thud....

Jungkook got freezed because of sudden gunshot and the condition of his hyung...It took some seconds for him to realise what happened....

As soon as it did he shouted and fall on his knees taking Taehyung's head on his thighs...

'HYUNG'....

Suga fired gun towards bogum...The two bullets pierced his skin but he was not dead yet as Taehyung already said he can't die simply....

Everyone ran towards Taehyung's direction who was groaning in pain....

Hyu-ng I-I.....

Shshh..... I'm f-ine ok..... I'm not leaving you th-is soon so don't wo-rry....

V you're losing too much blood don't speak it'll waste your energy.....The Bullet is just near your heart it's not a time to joke...

Rm said as Taehyung was losing so much blood....

It's not f-irst time I'm get-ting shot Rm....

V can't you please stop talking... Jungkook why don't you make hi....

Before Suga could complete his sentence ambulance came and took Taehyung to the van... Jungkook was holding Taehyung's hand all the time....

Jungkook was feeling weak too because of the beatings he got...Soon his grip loses on Taehyung's hand and he lost his consciousness....

Taehyung who was all the time staring at his silent bun tried to catch his bun before he could fall....

Bu-n what's w-rong...Bu-n...

Doctors who were looking after tae stopped and looked at the couple....

What the hell you're looking at.... Check him first....

One doctor came forward and checked kook while the other doctor gave Taehyung a injection and tae lost his consciousness because he was going to kill everyone after seeing his bun unconscious....

Soon both were admitted to the hospital... Taehyung was taken to the emergency room for the operation....Kook was checked too and was on IV...

Rm , Suga, were waiting outside the room of Taehyung while jin and jimin were there for kook....

After 3 hours the doctors came out of operation theatre...Rm and Suga rushed towards the doc..

Rm- how's he doctor...?

Suga- he's fine right doctor....?

Doc- yes yes he's fine and the operation was successful.... he'll regain his consciousness in 24 hours.... he's still under observation...

Rm- thankyou doc

Doc-it's my duty Mr.Kim...please excuse me now....

Rm- Thank God he's fine...

Suga- Yeah I knew it already he'll be fine...I should go home now and sleep for sometime....bye rm

Rm- He and his sleep...He even refused to drink water because of stress now he acts like he doesn't care...

Rm shake his head and left towards jungkook's room who was still unconscious because of medicines....

TIME SKIP TO NIGHT

Jungkook opened his eyes slowly and blinked his eyes to adjust the lights...he saw the white ceiling and everything that happened started playing infront of him as a movie...

Jungkook stood up with a jerk and hissed in pain because of the tubes attached to his body...He pulled the IVs out of his hand making blood fall on the floor...

Due to the hustle bustle Jin opened his eyes who was sleeping on one of the sofa...He rushed to jungkook who was ready to leave the room while blood flowed from his wound on his hand...

Jin-  yahh jungkook what the hell you're trying to do... You're bleeding...Where are you going..? You're not allowed to walk yet....yahh

Jungkook - h-yun-g ta-e g-ot sho-t g-un...

Jin- yeah yeah just calm down ok he's fine ok he's fine...His operation was successful... He'll wake tomorrow...

Jungkook- Really... I-I have to s-ee him hyu-ng.... please Ta-ke me to h-im...pl-ea-se...

Jin - Ok ok fine first let me call doc to check up on you after that we will go to meet your hyungie ok...

Jungkook nodded his head and sat on the bed obediently....Jimin entered the room and looked at the mess....

Jimin- Jungkook are you fine...? What's with this blood on floor..? Let me just call the doctor quick...

Jungkook- I'm fine hyung...Jin hyung already went to call the doc....

JIMIN-YAhh you scared us... I was in shock when I got to know you got kidnapped...Thank God nothing happened...

Doctor came and checked Jungkook...

Doc- He's fine now...But he should rest... He's very weak at the moment and should avoid walking too much for atleast one month and doing any work...His wounds will take time to heal completely...Take medicine on time and apply the ointment regularly on the wounds....

Jungkook didn't even listened to what doctor was saying...He was just looking at his jin hyung who told him that he'll take him to his tae hyungie's room....

After doctor left jungkook said in his low tone...

Jk- Hyung

Jin- hm hm I got it I'll go and ask Namjoon to take you to your hyungie ok....Jimin don't leave him alone.... he's desparate to meet his hyungie....

Jimin- Yes hyung.....

After sometime

Jk- why hyung is taking so long..? Is taetae hyungie ok...?

Jm- Your hyungie is totally ok...Have patience it's only 4 mins jin hyung went outside....

Jk- Ohh I thought it's been an hour already...

Jm- No it's not... hyu-....

Jimin's sentence got cut off when Jin came with a nurse and wheelchair....

Jm- Thank God hyung you came...This brat was asking me for you every second....Uff just let's take him to his hyungie....

Jungkook was shifted on wheelchair although he protested and wanted to walk but lastly agreed on sitting the chair.....

Outside Taehyung's room

Namjoon was standing beside the door when Jin, Jimin and jungkook came....

Namjoon took jungkook inside as  he was impatient to see his hyungie and left after leaving him there.....

Jk- We were meant to go on a date hyungie...We were going to be happy after that...Why we have to suffer so much hyungie...? You have to wake up soon hyungie... You have to ask me out and I have to punish you for hiding things from me.... Please wake up hyungie....Your bun is dying to live together with you...When you'll woke up I'll never ever going to let you go ok... I'll be so clingy to you that you'll get irritate with me... I'll love you so much hyungie...I have to confess this too that I'm in so love with you hyungie... Let's be happy and go on so many dates and picnics... Let's love each other like no one ever did to anyone.... You're my happiness hyungie so please wake up..... I'll wait for you to ask me out... I'll wait for you to open your eyes and see me with that look in your eyes that you always have for me... I'll wait for the day you'll ask to marry me...uff I'm speaking to much...Wake up soon hyungie....bun miss you so much....

___________________________________

Naive author boo 🐯🐰