chapter 14

Author's pov

Jungkook's room was a whole mess....he was finding a suitable outfit for his date with his taehyungie hyung but he just couldn't find anything suitable for it...

Hyung will look all handsome and hot but I'll look like a potato infront of him.....jungkook said and huffed while sitting in between the mess he created with a heavy pout on his lips....

After being sad and thinking for so much time he decided to put something from his closet....

Jungkook changed into a purple hoodie with blue less fitted jeans... he looked at himself in the mirror....he completed his look by wearing simple earrings in his ears and sprayed his favourite perfume before going out of his room.....

he completed his look by wearing simple earrings in his ears and sprayed his favourite perfume before going out of his room

As soon as he stepped outside he met with Taehyung who was coming to his room .....

Hyungie..... jungkook said looking at tae infront of him all ready to go out looking so handsome that he was having hard time to look away from his handsome hyungie.....his hyung was clad in black shirt and pants looking like a Greek god.....but he came out of his trance when he heard.....

but he came out of his trance when he heard

Bun you remember our date right... I was just coming to ask you to get ready but here you're all ready.....eager aren't we.....? Tae said to kook in teasing manner making his bun whine...

Hyunggggg...... I was just excited to go outside let's go....

Jungkook ran from there after that making tae chuckle....

Tae shook his head and shouted 'careful bun Don't run'

They both sit in the car and put their seatbelts on....

Where are we going hyung....? Kook asked while bouncing on his seat...

You'll know bun...tae said and  stopped for a while before continuing and said in his extra deep voice making koo shiver slightly...'btw you look so pretty today bun'

Kook shivered and blushed heavily and replied 'you look so handsome too hyung' and look outside the window trying to calm his heartbeat which is quite fast to be normal...