chapter 8

Tae hyungie what are you doing here....jk said

Umm hi jungkook....can I have a americano pls...

Sure Hyung will be there in 5 min....jk said after taking tae's order....

Umm isn't he the famous Kim Taehyung ceo of kTH cooperation
....jimin asked

Yes hyung.......jk said

Jk went to the table and gave him his coffee and said enjoy and left from there...

Tae finished his coffee while taking glances at jungkook and admiring him....

Tae went to counter to pay and payed the bill....he saw from the corner of his eyes that jk is behind him...he drop the pamplet of the job and hurriedly left from there saying bye to jk ...

Jk looked at the paper which fell from his pocket and went to call tae but he was gone....he opened the paper and looked at it....he thought why should not he try for this job...he cooks really great and if this can bring him money he'll surely give it a try....

After jk finished his work he went to college for some hours and left to his home...
He didn't find his father at home and sat on the sofa...he found a letter on the table he readed it and tears fall from his eyes...the letter said that...

To jungkook,,.,,

I'm leaving you.... I'll not come home from now...live how you wanna live... don't try to find me it'll bring worse consequences to you if you try to look for me.....

Your sir...,

Jungkook thought no matter how his father hated him atleast he never gonna leave him but his father left him now...he don't know he should be happy or sad...

He sighed and thought maybe his father will come back soon but he didn't knew it's never gonna be happen......

He thought to call tae for asking the job....he dialed the number given on the pamphlet...

Ring ring....

Hello...in very deep voice tae answer making him squirm in his seat...

Um-m hi hyung it's me jungkook...

Oh hi jungkook how did you get my number...

Actually hyung a paper fell from your pocket while you payed bill at the cafe...the pamphlet said you want a chef umm so I was thinking if you are still looking for that....

Oh yes ko- umm I mean jungkook I'm still looking for one...why.?

I wanted to join that chef job hyung...when can I come for the interview hyung...

You know how to cook well

Yes hyung I cook very well I think...

Ok then you can join from tomorrow but you have to live here in my house it it ok for you...tae asked

Umm jk thought for a while...and thought he is gonna be alone because his father not gonna come back so he thought why not live there...

After thinking for a while he said

It's ok for me hyung but I have 3 hrs shift at hyungs cafe and at 2 hrs I have to go clg...

It's ok we can manage that... I'm so happy that you're going to be with me now...

Huh...? Jk said

I mean you're going to live with me because I almost live alone..

Oh ok hyung I'll there tomorrow...

Ok sure bye kook .... take care..

You too hyung bye...

They hang up the phone...

Jk was so excited that he can pay for his clg....and his job was also not tough as he loves cooking...

Tae was smirking while thinking how innocent kook is...he fall for his trap so easily....

Can't wait for tomorrow.. I'm waiting for you darling....tae said

___________________________________