3 chapter

It was afternoon and jungkook walked out of his principal room after talking to his principal...
He was walking to his next shift at the cafe about thinking what his principal said....
Flashback to principal office -
Jungkook knocked on his principal office room principal said come in
Jk- sir you called for me.
P- yes jungkook come have a seat....
Jungkook was very nervous he knows why he was called but still have some hopes
P- jk I know you are very good at studies and you're out best student and have scholarship but jk you have to pay for the projects and maintenance costs which you're not paying 6 months now.... I'm very sorry but this can't go on you have to pay this month or you have leave from here... I hope you are understanding what I meant right...
Jk in small voice said- yes sir I'll try to do something
P- ok you can leave now....
Jk left after bowing to his principal and left to his hyungs cafe while thinking how to pay for his fees...he definitely can't ask his hyungs to pay they already helped him so much..
Jk- I have to get another job with high pay without huyngs knowing but who'll give me a job.... it's ok kookie hwaiting....

He reached Jin's cafe...jimin who was serving coffee to someone come to him and asked
JM - you're here kookie baby...? Did you ate something? If not eat and start the shift ok baby...
Jk thinks for sometime and replied
Jk- yes hyung I already ate ( which he didn't ) I'll start the shift after meeting jin hyung.
JM- ok baby go
Jk left to meet jin after meeting him he started working his shift....
He was working on someone's order when jin come and said to jimin
Jin-jimin we have go to our house .....our owner said that she have something to talk about...
JM- but hyung kookie will be alone....
Jk-it's ok hyung I'll lock the cafe after everything is done and it's almost night customer's will be less I can handle it...he smiled and said ' you can go now hyung and I'll also come early tomorrow to open the cafe now go'....
Jin- are u sure baby
Jk-yes hyung I'm not a child I can handle everything...☺️
Jin-ok baby bye take care jimin let's go...
JM- yes hyung...bye kook take care if there's any problem call me or hyung ok love you...
Jk-love u too hyung bye
Jin and jimin left after saying bye to kookie....
Jk continue to work and completed his work.it was Friday today so they close cafe at 10:00pm on Friday to Sunday and on other days cafe get's closed at 9'o clock...he looked at his watch and it was time to close the cafe....kook went to the store and change the open sign to close and walked to one of the tables and sat there...He was still thinking about getting another high payed job and working continuously so he can pay for the clg fees.....he didn't notice how time passed...
After sometime he looked at his watch it showed 11:56 pm.....
He hurriedly got up from his seat and panicked thinking that his father gonna kill him.....
He took his bag and locked the cafe and rushed to his home......

___________________________________