5 chapter ( first meeting)

Jk's pov
I was walking fastly to my home thinking I'm going to be dead today.....no one was on the streets and it was so dark.....
I was walking suddenly I tripped on something or someone and fall almost.... I heard someone wimpered...
I thought maybe some drunkard is lying I on my phone's flashlight and I frozed seeing someone is full with blood lying there...
I immediately crouch to his level and hear his heartbeat he was alive thank God I thought.
I tap his cheeks and took his head on my laps and asked him whose he and he is fine or not....very gud kook ofc he is not fine I should ask him now...

Jk- umm Hello mister wake up pls.....are you ok...? Please answer.....
Tears gathered around my eyes...he must be in so much pain...

Tae pov
I was lying on the cold streets but suddenly someone almost tripped over me... I open my eyes a little to look whether he is an enemy....he on his flashlight and looked at me....he gasped...looks like he is just a passerby....
Omy he looks so cute like an bunny.... WTH someone like him doing outside at this hour...what if someone kidnapped him.... stupid boy...he crouched down and asked me..
Jk-um Hello mister.............he must be in so much pain......
I hear him say...his voice is so cute why is he looking like he is gonna cry I replied him fastly not wanting him to wait...
Tae- I'm fine can you help me and take me to your home...or give me your phn I'll call someone and tell my location.
Jk looked at his phn because he can't take him at his home so he take out his phn but his battery was dead he thinks for sometime time and decided to bring him to jin hyung cafe....
Jk- um my phn battery is dead and I can't take you to my house...umm let's go to my hyungs cafe... it's near.... I'll treat you there pls...
Tae-no no it's ok I can't bother you...
Jk-no please you are so much injured let me help you....
Tae think about sometime and started to walk with jk with his help becoz he can't walk properly....
They reached their jk unlocked the cafe made him sat on one of the chair.....
He went to kitchen and bought first aid kit and some towels to help him....
Jk-um can you please take your shirt off I have to clean your wounds...
Tae- huh...oh yeah
Jk help him to remove his shirt and he looked at the wounds and gasped looking bullet shots..
Jk- are you a policeman....
Tae...huh oh no I'm not
Jk-then why you have bulletshots...
Tae think for sometime and replied
Tae- actually I'm a ceo so many people are behind me....you don't know about me...oh srry I'm Kim Taehyung KTH CORPORATES ceo....
Jk looked at him and said
Jk- oh you must be famous but I'm really sorry I don't know about you....jk scratch his neck in embarrassment....
Tae-oh it's btw your...
Jk-I'm jungkook but you call me kookie
He replied with enthusiasm and cutely...tae almost cooed at him....and thinks wow a guy who don't know kim Taehyung interesting...
Jk treated his wounds and cleaned him and said...
Jk- I'm sorry I can't take you to my home but yeah there will be a phn here you can call your family...
Tae-ok thank you so much...
How can I pay you...
Jk-huh you don't have to pay me it's ok
Tae called his hyungs after sometime they came while they both talked...
RM and Suga came there
RM said- tae are you fine
Suga- yes tae are u ok...
Tae-yes hyungs I'm fine
Jk was looking at them and tae introduce them to each other...
Tae asked jk to drop him but jk said no but they convince him and drop him to his home..
Jk- thankyou hyung
Tae-it's ok jungkook....take care
He left from there and jk left to his home with heavy steps.....

___________________________________