chapter 9

Next morning........

Third person pov

Jungkook was leaving from his clg....when he was out of the gate he saw tae was standing there and was busy in looking at his phone...maybe waiting for someone....he went towards tae and said...

Hii hyung are you waiting for someone...

Tae looked up from his phone and smile while saying...

Yes I was waiting for you jungkook...

Huh me but you gave me your address so I could come by myself hyung you didn't have to come and pick me....umm btw how do you know I study in this clg...

Tae said.... oh that you told me yourself did you forget about it...

Me ahh maybe yeah but I can't remember anyway let's go hyung... I can cook lunch for you today and you can taste and tell me if I can be hired permanently or not......

Oh sure come....tae said and open the door of his car for jungkook and thought 'even if you burn the food I'll gladly hire you'....

After the ride of 20 mins tae parked his car and went towards his mansion with kook...

Tae has already asked his hyungs to leave the empty so he can have some quality with jungkook.....

Kook was following tae like a puppy......he was looking around the mansion with his cute doe eyes totally looking adorable....

he was looking around the mansion with his cute doe eyes totally looking adorable

Tae stopped moving and looked at jk....his lips curved upwards after looking at jk who is looking so cute at the moment...

He cleared his throat and jungkook looked at him and said

Oh sry....so do I have to cook now...he asked

You can but for now sit down...what you'll have water or something else...

Huh oh I'll have some water... thankyou...

Sure...he poured water from the jug into glasses and gave jk to him while sitting beside him...

Jungkook took the glass and drank water from it.....
So should I cook for you now hyung....you can tell me what you want to eat I'll make it quick...do you like spicy food... what's your fav desse......

Before jungkook could complete tae interrupted him and said...

Woah woah calm down bun.... I already prepared the list of my likes, dislikes and allergies too...ok and no you don't have to cook anything for now I have already ordered delivery we can eat that together... I'll make you familiar with the kitchen so you can cook dinner ok......

Ohh yeah ok hyung....

Doorbell rang and tae bring the food they both ate food while talking and jk asking his doubts about his job....soon they finished eating food...tae clean the table while jk was doing dishes after requesting tae for what seems hrs......

After cleaning table tae took his laptop and started working time to time stealing glances from kook.....

Kook did dishes and asked from tae....

Hyung can I have the list so I can prepare dinner for you....

Tae looked at jk and said....

Oh kook atleast sit for sometime you can kook first take some rest...

Bu-t hy-....

No buts kook...come sit with me...and yeah I prepared the room for you so why don't I show you your room and you can stay there I'll ask someone to bring your belongings from your house ok....

Ok hyung thankyou so much....

They walked towards the room

Hy-ung is this room mi-ne ...? Jk asked with widening eyes looking at tae...

Tae stopped himself for cooing at the adorable jungkook...

Yes why...? You liked it right...

No hyung I mean are you sure....am I living alone in this room or do I have to share it with someone...

Tae chuckled and said...

You look so cute while asking questions bun...btw yeah it's your room and no you don't have to share it with anyone it's yours...

But hyung ...

No buts kook...look around your room and tell me do you like it here...do I have to make any changes....

No hyung I loved this room...my room at my house is nothing compared to this.... thank you hyung....jungkook smiled and bowed at tae

Tae just smile and said no problem kook....

Hyung you just called me bun...kook asked shyly while his cheeks turned pink from the blushing...

Oh srry you look so cute so I called you bun...did I made you uncomfortable... I'm sor...

Jk interrupted tae and said no hyung I liked it...no one except jin hyung and jimin hyung call me by nicknames...

Um so you liked it when I call you bun huh...? Tae asked with the teasing tone...

Jk hide his cheeks from tae as they turned more pink by the teasing of tae and whined and said hyunnngggg

Tae chuckled and said ok sorry now go and rest for sometime...your belongings will be arranged soon... it's only 3pm now you can sleep for awhile.... I'll wake you up at 5pm ok now I'll leave you alone....

Tae left the room and open his laptop to continue his work...after working for sometime his phone rang....

Tae picked the call which was from Suga hyung'...

Yes hyung...

V come to the quarters we found the culprits who attacked you the other day...

Sure Hyung I'll be there in ten minutes... I didn't have fun for so many days.....V said with a smirk on his face and left for the HQ.....

___________________________________

I'll try to update soon...

Say la la la la la...la la la la la

From which song of BTS this line is can you guys guess.....

Hwaiting ☺️