chapter 18

No one's pov

Jungkook stirred in his sleep and he snuggled himself into something hard.... jungkook frowned when he found that he was lying on something quite hard....

He looked up and watched how he was literally laying on his hyungie's chest....He smiled watch how his hyungie is sleeping with a small pout on his face...His hyungie looked so cute...

Jungkook was admiring his hyungie's face with a small smile on his face when Taehyung stirred in his sleep... jungkook got panick and closed his eyes and pretend to sleep...

Taehyung opened his eyes and felt weight over his body....he smile feeling so happy waking beside his bun....

Taehyung remembered his baby had fever last night so he checked his bun's forehead by placing his big hands on his bun's forehead....

He sighed when he found that his baby is fine now....he carefully layed jungkook on the bed...He looked at the watch...it was 12:30 am now... they're late....

Taehyung kissed his forehead and watched how his bun's face turned pink...

Taehyung frowned thinking maybe fever is still there...He went to washroom to get fresh up and went to prepare breakfast so that his bun can take medicine...

Taehyung left in hurry that he didn't noticed that his bun was awake all the time..

Jungkook immediately sat up when tae left the room...he sighed and touch his forehead where tae kissed him and felt shy ....

He took bath and was going to downstairs when his room's door opened by tae with a tray in his hands....

Hyung good morning...

Morning bun how are you feeling now...Are you fine...? Why did you bath yourself...? You want any meds...

Hyung hyung calm down... I'm feeling better now and don't need any meds...

Oh ok have breakfast ok and rest for the day... don't do anything today ok...

But I'm fine now hyung....

I know you're fine but you still need rest....

But I'll be bored... jungkook pouted and gave his puppy eyes to Taehyung...

You'll not be bored.... I'll accompany you ok.... first let's have breakfast hmm....

They both had their breakfast...

So tell me I'm free because of storm and you too....what should we do....

Umm hyung how about we play something... jungkook looked at tae with his sparkly eyes...

Ok let's play video games and we'll have a movie marathon after lunch what say....

Yes hyung... jungkook nodded eagerly...

Ok let's go to games room....And wait wear something thick you already sick..

Aye aye captain...

Taehyung chuckled and both went towards game room...

Time skip to one hour.....

Hyung save me....what are you doing....ahhh they'll kill me....hyung look at the back...kill him kill him....hyung they killed me...

Both jungkook and Taehyung were playing but Taehyung couldn't save his little bun in the game which leads to get his bun mad....

It's ok bun.... we'll win next time ok...now please smile for hyungie.... Taehyung said this to his bun who is sulking for losing at the game...

Fine...then jungkook smiled when his stomach growled from hunger....he got embarassed and scratches his neck....

Aww my petal is hungry... let's fill his tummy with food....

Jungkook felt shy everytime when he hear those nicknames...

They both went to the dining room and has their lunch while talking about random things...

Time skip...

Jungkook and Taehyung both were in theatre room....

Bun what you want to watch....?

Iron man.... jungkook shouted getting excited to watch iron man....

Didn't we watched that last time too....

No hyung I don't remember that...

Huh you don't remember.... should I make you remember it bun huh...?

How you gon....

Jungkook's sentence got cut in the middle when Taehyung tickled him making him burst into giggles....

Hyung stop it haha hyu-ng I-I hahahaha stoppppp....

Taehyung left jungkook and both stayed at same Position...

Taehyung was having jungkook under him.... jungkook was panting from the activity they did just now....

His chest was heaving up and down....A Little sweat could be seen while his plumpy pink lips were kind of glossy...

Taehyung was losing his patience at this point....

Jungkook looked so sinful right now in Taehyung's eyes.... he was sure if they stay like this for a moment he'll kiss the hell out of jungkook...

Taehyung backed away jungkook sat and blinked his eyes rapidly....he started the movie without looking at the movie...his face was beetroot in colour....

Taehyung suddenly asked...

What's your ideal type bun....?

(No proof reading)
___________________________________

I posted a new story too...go and check that too....

Thank you to the people who voted on my story.....

Naive author boo 🐯🐰