2 chapter

It was morning when jungkook woke up hearing bird chirping sounds he sat up immediately feeling his body hurt from the beating and also sore due to sleeping on the floor....

He got up and looked at his broken phone showing 5:00 in the morning....He has to leave for his morning shift at his hyungs cafe named ' WWH JIN ' .......

He done his morning routine and wear his black hoodie and a black pants after hiding his bruises......He walk slowly downstairs to avoid his father but he was not home from yesterday.....He sighed and wear his shoes and left for the cafe.....

Jungkook walked on the roadside covering his face from his hood....
After walking for sometime he reached his hyungs cafe.....
The cafe was all empty because it's still early for people to come.... He walked to the kitchen where he heard some shouting like two people were fighting....
He walked to the kitchen and see his hyung and his best friend 'jimin' who also work there fighting for god knows why.....
It's nothing new for him he walked to them and said softly
Jk- hi hyungs
Both Jin and jimin stopped at his voice and looked at the voice....they see their little kookie fidgeting his fingers looking all cute.....Jin and jimin said
'kookie baby hi..... How r you...?
Jin and jimin looked at each other and yelled at same time
'STOP COPYING ME '
Jungkook giggles at their hyungs and his hyungs cooed at him....
Jin- baby how r u huh...come I prepared pancakes for you....
JM - yes kookie baby come I bought you Banana milk come come....
Jungkook hugged them and thanked them and eat together before starting their work....
___________________________________

Other side

A alarm clock ring at 5:30 am disturbing V from his sleep...
He got up and finish his morning routine and get ready for his company....
His company KTH CORPORATES  is no.1 company....He is a great billionaire handsome CEO everyone fears him nobody knows he is a mafia king....
His aura don't let any other person come near him except his two hyungs who are with him from his childhood after his parents were murdered by someone......He never speaks to anyone if there is no work everyone shivers from his voice.......He stays all alone in his mansion with his hyungs....After working maids left his mansion giving him his privacy.....

After getting dressed he went downstairs and walked to have his breakfast and saw his hyungs sitting their already waiting for him.....
RM- good morning tae
Suga- mrng tae
V/tae nodded his head and start having his breakfast which was already their....
RM said- tae we got some information that their are some gangs thinking to attack us but we don't got information when and where...
Tae- it's ok hyung look into it and even if they attack I'll handle them....
Suga who was in his sleep said- we know tae but what if they attack you when you're alone and with so many people.....They can hurt you....
Tae- don't worry hyung it's nothing for me ..... I'll be leaving now you guys can come to the meeting directly with manobans......
RM and suga- sure tae....take care