chapter 7

Tae's pov

Tae was thinking about the plan by which he is going to make jungkook his.....

His thoughts were interuppted by  Suga....

Tae he is here in the basement...

Ok Suga I'm coming.....tae said

He walks to the basement and hear some noise of shouting....

Who are you tell me leave me I'll kill you all..... leave me....mr.jeon shouted.....

Keep your mouth shut you bastard...you have to scream from pain when I'll torture you too...so shut up...tae said.

Tae motioned Suga to remove his blindfold....

Mr.jeon got shocked after seeing rhe Mafia king....

He said with shuttering...

S-ir siirr... Why am I here? Did I do any mistake?

Yes you did a very great mistake in your life by hurting someone who belongs to me...tae said in deep voice making the other shiver....

Wh---o w--ho I never hurt-ed anyone whom u know sir.... I'm sorry it was surely unintentional sir... I'm sorry....mr.jeon said

He is so precious to me and you dared to hurt him...V slapped mr.jeon on his face....

He hissed and said sorry sir I don't even know whom are you talking about....

Jungkook your son...v replied

My son that bitch...he is a bad omen ...he is a bastard... he'll die from my hands....he is nothing but a slu......

Before mr.jeon could complete his sentence a bullet pierced through his stomach making him groan in pain....

One more word against my doll and you'll have to see hell right here....tae said

So--rrrry sir....but he is nothing but a whore....
Again a bullet pierced through his chest making him shut up for his life forever...

Suga and rm sighed and Suga asked....

I thought you will torture him to death but you gave him a easy death...tsk no fun bro

Tae said... I can't hear a word against my doll... I lost my patience...

By the way V your doll is looking for a high wage job....rm said

Why...? Is my doll facing financial problems?

Yes tae he wants to fill his college fees...rm said

Ok hyung I'll arrange something for him....and throw that bastard jeon's body to somewhere at a dumpster where he actually belongs to.....

Ok bro...Suga and rm said and v left from there

Btw jungkook cooks very well...how about you give him a job of chef in your mansion...rm suggested..

Sure Hyung it's a great idea but he'll be suspicious if I just go and tell him about this job...just prepare a advertisement and reject everyone who is not jungkook and I'll make sure he will see that advertisement.....tae said and left from there...

___________________________________

Other side

No one's pov

Jungkook open his eyes and look at the watch....it showed 6:49 am.
He got up hurriedly and limped to the bathroom to do his mrng routine and left for jin hyung's cafe.....he did some makeup to hide his bruises and wear his black hoodie and loose pants and covered his face with the mask and left for the cafe....

He opened cafe's door bell chimed indicating his arrival...jimin who was cleaning the tables look towards him and walked to him and asked where were you kook.... I thought you are sick....me and hyung called you so many times but you didn't pick up the phn... we're so worried Bubba...are you fine...

Jungkook replies I'm fine hyung I just woke up late today.... nothing to worry hyung.....

Jin came from the kitchen and walked towards him hugging him and asked why didn't you picked our calls baby....hyungs were worried....

I'm sorry hyung I woke up late I promise I'll not be late again....

Aww it's ok baby you can be late but just tell us before so we don't be worried ok...

Jungkook smiled at his hyung and started to walk but he limped slightly on his way....jin stopped him and asked....what happen to your leg...why are you limping jungkook....jin looked closely at jungkook and found his face colour uneven....he again asked did your father beat you again kook....

Kook just look down with a sigh...

Jimin said... I'll kill that bastard..

Jin angrily said.... I'll surely roast him in my pink pan and then grind him in my grinder that piece of shit....stay with us for somedays koo... you'll safe with us...

It's ok hyung and he'll be not home for days...so it's totally fine...and now let's go it's time to open the cafe....

They get back to work....

Customer's started to come and they got busy...

Kook was cleaning the table and Bell chimed he looks upward and  looked at the man who just entered with two other people....

He goes to the men and said

Tae hyungie what are you doing here.... Jungkook said

___________________________________