chapter 15

NO ONE'S POV

NEXT MORNING...

The irritating sound of alarm clock reached to the ears of the bunny boy who's asleep till now... jungkook woke up but still laid on the fluffy and comfortable bed....After a while a smile formed on his face remembering the previous day incidents and hide his face which was now red because he remembered how he kissed his hyungie's cheek...

FLASHBACK

After reaching to the mansion tae opened the car's door for his bunny....They both entered the mansion and looked at each other...

So here's our date ended bun...tae said ruffling his bun's hair...

Thank you once again hyung I loved it today...never in my life I feel so happy... jungkook said and flashed his bunny smile make tae giddy....

I'm glad you enjoyed bun...now go and sleep you must be feeling tired...

Ok hyung good night...

Hm good night bun...

Tae was leaving when jungkook said

Hyung....and ran to tae

Tae was confused of his bun's actions he was going to ask what's wrong when he felt that ..

Jungkook tiptoed and placed a kiss on his hyungie's cheek... keeping his lips on his hyungie's cheek for five seconds jungkook ran away to his room to hide his blushing face without looking what he has done to someone's poor heart....

Tae's pov

Bun just pecked my cheek and ran away without saying anything....his lips were so soft like a feather touch.... I'm just going crazy for this guy....his cuteness and his actions gonna be the death of me..... I have to do something to make bun mine... I don't think I can sleep tonight....

FLASHBACK END

Jungkook did his morning routine and went to the kitchen for making breakfast....he decided to cook something simple today....he cooked some pancakes and decided to make strawberry milk for his hyungie....

After making breakfast jungkook sighed and went to his room to get ready for his shift at 'WWH JIN'...... Today is the day he decided to tell his hyungs about his job as a cook and everything which is wrong with his heart....

Jungkook wore simple hoodie and sweatpants took his bag before leaving his room...

He went outside of his room and found his hyungie in the hallway maybe going to have breakfast all ready in his suit looking all handsome for going for work....

Good morning hyung..... jungkook said

Mrng to you too bun....how was your sleep...tae asked

Good hyung....how about you.....?

Umm how do I tell you I couldn't sleep because of your kiss last night....tae mumbled in his mouth and then said yeah me too bun...Did you have your breakfast...?

No hyung I'll eat at hyung's cafe I'm getting late I should leave now....bye hyung...

Okay but I'll ask someone to drop you at the cafe....

No hyung I'll take the bus....

Bun I said you're going to take a driver then you're going with the driver...end of discussion... I'll ask the driver to drop you... now go you'll be late...ok bye bun...

But hyun...jungkook got cutted in the middle when tae said in his deep voice making him shiver...

Bun I said end of discussion...