33

Tae- let's meet in the night indirectly....

No one's pov

Taehyung broke the hug and pecked his baby bun's cheeks and for Jungkook well his cheeks for flushing red trying to understand what was cooking inside his hyungie's head... Is he going to sneak into Jin Hyung's House...?

Tae left while Jin just pulled jungkook in the House...

Jin, Jimin and Jungkook settled themselves on the couch and just wanted to sleep already when Jin suggested..

Jin- Why don't we arrange a party to celebrate my baby's last day of being single huh...?

Jimin- Yes hyung this is a great idea... Tomorrow we'll go out for the wedding shopping then we'll spend our time to increase our beauty more... Then we'll arrange a good party at a club meeting hot guys increasing some temperature around us and Jungkook has never been to a  club before...

Jimin and Jin both squealed like teenage girls, while Jungkook didn't find the plan innocent at all, so he raised his thoughts in front of his Hyung's who were currently busy in daydreaming

Jk- Hyung why boys and clubs...? hyungie will be so mad I can't take the risk... What if hyungie kill them...? No no no, it's not a good idea... Plus you're dating currently why we'll meet some other boys whom we didn't even know...

Jin- Baby these are your last days as being single then you'll be married with a not so calm guy... And you haven't been to any parties also, please and don't let you hyungie about this he'll tie us in his basement...

Jimin- Yes baby, for the sake of your two cutie,  lovely and sexy Hyung's don't you even date to tell your hyungie about this... If my car gets to know I'm sure he'll definitely fuck me hard but I want the same, so we'll stick to this plan

Jin and Jungkook looked at Jimin like he grew horns on his head... Jin was disappointed while Jungkook was just shy hearing such words and soon a smack landed on jimin's head by jin..

Jin- Don't you know baby is here...

Jimin- ahh hyung he's not a baby ok... He knows what fuck is, maybe tae and he..?

Jk- No, I'm going to sleep you shameless and jamless Hyung's...

Jungkook opened his room and sat on the bed, bring his phone out he checked his phone but no messages or calls from his hyungie...

Jk- Hyungie didn't call me, there's not even a single text hmph hyungie is meanie... Didn't he missed me...

Tae - I missed you so much bun...

Jungkook looked behind but there was no one but he's sure that he heard his hyungie's voice..

Jungkook just smacked himself thinking it's not even a half day without his hyungie and he started dreaming about his hyungie that too with open wide doe eyes...

Jk- I'm such stupid...

Tae- No You're not...

Jungkook stood up from his bed and looked here and there finding the source of the voice he just heard...

Jungkook already knew that hyungie was determined to defy the rules, so maybe his hyungie is already here and when he looked cautiously he found his hidden lover behind the semi-transparent curtain near the window...

Jk- Hyungie I know you're behind the curtains, you know we're not allowed to see each other then why..?

Taehyung who was hidden behind the curtains couldn't help but pout

Tae- I thought you are going to be happy and you missed me I know so ofcourse I can't leave you alone... Plus I'm behind the curtains, your hyung said we can't meet each other directly so here I'm with my indirect ways... We'll be seeing each other with curtains in between us...

Jungkook walked to Taehyung and just rested his head against his hyungie's chest...

Their hearts raced with anticipation as they gazed into each other's eyes, the veil between them doing little to conceal the depth of their love. Taehyung's fingertips grazed the fabric, longing to touch his baby bun's delicate hands.

In the soft glow of moonlight, they shared whispered promises of forever, their words a symphony of passion and devotion. Each stolen glance ignited a fire within them, drawing them closer despite the barrier that separated them.

As they swayed to the rhythm of their hearts, the air crackled with electricity, igniting a flame of desire that burned brighter with every moment. And in that intimate space behind the curtain, they surrendered to the intoxicating pull of love, their souls entwined in a dance as old as time itself.

With the first blush of dawn painting the sky, they knew they had to part. But as they bid each other farewell, their hearts were filled with the certainty that their love would endure, unyielding and unbreakable, until the end of time.

___________________________________

Update guys, after a long time finally

Good night petals 😴

Naive author boo 🐯 🐰