chapter 11

Tae grabbed jungkook's neck and smashed his lips on the pink and plumpy lips....

Tae started to bite kook's lips making jungkook moan....

Ung....hyung are you listening me.... jungkook shake tae's shoulder and asked to him.....

Huh.....tae look here and there and realised he was just dreaming to kiss his baby.....

Tae cursed himself for getting lost in his dreams....

Yeh baby sorry what were you saying......tae asked

Oh nothing you should rest you don't look fine to me....your face is kinda red too... should I bring medicine or anything else.....kook asked in a worried tone....

No baby I'm fine just thinking something..... I should go and take care of yourself....tae said and come closer to jungkook and ruffled kook's hair while looking in his eyes and left from their.....

Kook sat quite astonished with pink cheeks and place his hand on his chest which was beating little loud which make him afraid that anyone else can listen and said.... what was that....?? Maybe I'm tired I should sleep my heart needs rest....he shake his head and left for his room....

Next day.....

Jungkook woke up early than usual and prepared breakfast and left for his morning shift at his hyungs cafe.....

Other side.....

Tae woke up by his alarm clock and fresh up...he took bath and came downstairs.... Dining table was filled with different dishes according to the list....

Tae look for his baby but couldn't find him....he look in the kitchen and found a note on fridge....

"I'm leaving for my work hyung....have breakfast and I wish you to have a great day ahead.... hwaiting ☺️..."

A small smile came on his lips after reading the letter......tae kept the note in pocket and left for his work with the thought of completing his work earlier so he can meet his love earlier at dinner.....

Time skip......

Jungkook was hurriedly leaving from his college after packing his bag.....

Jungkook reached mansion and looked so many people working there.....

Jungkook's pov....

When I entered the mansion I look so many people working inside the mansion....who are they...? So many people work for hyung....

I was lost in my thoughts when a lady in her middle 50s approach me....

Who are you little one....?

Umm I'm the new cook and bowed a little....

Oh you're jungkook right.... I'm Jennifer head maid here  master told me to take care of you in his absence...you can come downstairs after being freshened up to have your lunch jungkook or should I send it to your room......you should rest after having lunch....you can come at 6 to make dinner for master...... Jennifer said in polite tone...

Um it's ok I can take it on my own you don't have to trouble.... jungkook said

No no you look tired and there is no problem dear master told me not to trouble you and make you comfortable....

Um ok I'll have it in my room....thank you....jungkook said and bowed after leaving for his room....

In jungkook's room....

Why she is so nice to me like I'm their boss....hyung said them to look after me why...? Jungkook scratch his neck and smiled....he was happy that Taehyung cares for him which make him giddy....he felt butterflies in his tummy after thinking someone care for him.....