chapter 10

V left for his basement and found Suga and rm waiting for him while two guy were tied with a chair......

After realising there boss's arrival all the bodyguard bowed to him....v ignored everyone and went to sit on his throne....

Suga said...

These are the guys we found who were the main culprits.... someone hired them to kill you and I guess you know who are they...

Yes...it must be dragon's leader....
Such a fool he is to think he can be save after pulling this stunt infront of me....but I'll give him a little reward because of him I met my angel......v said with sarcastic smirk on his face...

They are being ridiculous day by day it looks like we have to make him remember whose the king here .....rm said

They death should be painful for attacking me....hyung pls start the show....v said in a deep voice sending shivers to the guys who were tied up....

Suga nodded and asked his man to bring his toys for their special treatment....

After torture Suga was covered with their blood....

V was looking at the sight finding piece in the torture and watched it with his pocket face....after he satisfied he said hyung kill these two guys and send them in car to their 4th HQ... transplant the bomb to one of them make sure his fav HQ to be burnt into ashes... I'll be leaving now my angel must be awake now... V said and left for his mansion to meet his angel....

__________other side______________

Jungkook wake up from his deep slumber and look at the digital watch placed beside the bed on the table....

Huh... it's 4:39 pm.....where is hyung...he must be working till now I didn't even prepare any snacks or coffee for him...

Jk got up from his bed and gets freshened up and walked hurriedly to downstairs....he call for tae but no one answered....

He becomes all pouty thinking tae must left for some work...in the meantime he prepared evening snacks for tae if he comes home early....

Kook finished preparing little snacks for tae and thought to start preparing for dinner.....

He was busy in his work  when mansion gate opened and tae entered....he didn't notice the presence of someone else in the house....

Tae walked silently after removing his shoes and changing into home slippers and went to kitchen and stand behind kook...

What are you cooking bun....he whispered into kook's ear making him scared...

'Ahhhh'.......

Jungkook shouted hearing the voice suddenly making him scared....after looking who it was he kept his hand on his chest and said 'hyung you scared me'....

Tae softly smiled because of kook's reaction and ruffled kook's hair and said...

Sorry kookie...so what were you cooking....

Oh hyung I was just preparing for dinner....you get freshenup
I'll serve you evening snacks...

Tae nodded his head and left to get freshenup....

Tae came after wearing casual clothes looking handsome without doing nothing....

He came and sat on the living room sofa where his laptop kept and he start doing his work

Jungkook come after sometime with some snacks in his hand...

Umm hyung you didn't put evening snacks on the list umm so I cooked them on my own ....

It's ok kook I don't even ate evening snacks...you don't have to make them daily.... I don't stay at home in evening and come home late in the night so you don't have to cook from tomorrow ok and if I'm at home tae or strawberry shake will be fine with me....you don't have to overwork yourself now come and join me....and thanks for the snacks.....tae said while looking at his Angel and setting his laptop aside....

Jungkook nodded and kept snacks in the table and sat beside tae....

It looks spicy....tae mumbled not wanting jk to hear it but jk heard that and said with a soft smile...

It's not spicy hyung I know you can't eat spicy food...

Tae looked at his bun and got lost in his eyes finding him cute and happy that kook care for him....

Ung...hyung....jk shook tae and bring him back from his dreamland....

What happened hyung...?

Ahh nothing let's eat...

After eating they cleaned the table...tae asked jungkook to sit with him and watch a movie...

Bun why don't you sit with me and watch a movie....what say...?

Umm hyung but I have to prepare dinner.....he replied with red cheeks

Tae smiled because of his bun's reaction and said Umm no problem just one movie after that you can cook it's 5:00pm now only

Ok ....

They both settled and tae asked his fav movie

Ironnnn mannnn...........jk said excitingly....

Tae chuckled and played the movie....

After movie......

Uuahhhh..........ho-w th-ey can ki-l l him..... I'll n-ever watch this a-gain....uhhhuua.....

Jungkook cried and complain that it's so wrong of the movie maker to kill his fav iron man....

Tae shake his and clenched his fist ...veins popping due to anger...how dare they kill his bun's fav character and made his darling cry...

Tae control his anger and said...

Oh bun he didn't died in real it's just a movie ok.... we'll never watch this again ok now pls don't cry...hmm

Jungkook looked up with his die eyes tears in them...his chubby cheeks in red colour with tear stains...nose turned dark shade of pink and his plumpy and glossy lips formed into cute pout....which made tae's heart miss a beat....his breath hitched at looking at his Angel....

He just wanted to keep this guy in his pocket and protect him from all the evil in the world....

Tae grabbed jungkook's neck and smashed his lips on those glossy and plumpy lips.........

___________________________________

Annyeong....

Naive author boo🐰🐯