chapter 13

H-hi..... Taehyung said making himself facepalm for stuttering and his stupidity....

Um hyung you came.... I was waiting for you...... jungkook said and yawns still feeling sleepy...

Yeah I just came....and why are you waiting for me...? Do you need something...? Have anyone else dared to speak anything to you......? Tell me doll I'll han-....jungkook cut tae in between and said

Hyung breath ok.... I don't want anything...and no-one said anything to me okay....Did you have your dinner......?

Dinner...ahh no I was busy so didn't get time.... I'll just grab an apple from the kitchen....what about your dinner......?

I already ate hyung.....and please sit on the dinning table I'll make something quick for you...and yeah we should not eat apples at night....night apple is a poison apple....

Huh...
What poison apple...? Tae asked to following jk who was walking to kitchen.....

Kook shake his head and mumbled 'hyung is pabo he don't even know this'....

You don't have to cook for me you should rest it's late baby...tae said making jungkook blush...

It's ok hyung I'll just make ramen for you....and I'm your cook so it's my duty you don't sleep empty stomach....now sit and wait for me.....

Okay....

Jungkook was cooking ramen when he felt stares at him....he looked up and saw tae was staring at him with heart eyes....he felt butterflies dancing in his tummy....he continued his work....after being done he nudge tae and said....

after being done he nudge tae and said

Stop staring at me hyung....eat them I'll be leaving now good night....kook smiled and started to leave when tae grabbed his wrist....

Yes hyung..? Jungkook asked

Umm tomorrow is Sunday so I'm free.....tae started...

jk-Hmm so....

Tae- I was thinking we should go somewhere you know for lunch...before that we can go somewhere else if you want....

Jk- is it a date hyung.....he said while smiling mischievously and wiggling his eyebrows....

Tae- if you want then it can be a date.... No problem baby

Jk- ok tomorrow then..... good night......

Jungkook run to his room without looking back while trying to hide his now red cheeks......

Tae chuckled.... 'Bunny wanted to tease tiger'.... He continued eating shaking his head....

Jungkook lay on his bed thinking about tae.....
Hyung really wanna go on a date with me......it must be a friendly date yes....what was I even thinking that a person like hyung gonna like me....pabo kookie.... jungkook thought and soon fell into his dreamland....