Chapter 20

No one's pov

Jungkook was running and running......It seemed like he can't breathe...His mind and heart can't seem to accept the guy he fell in love with is a Mafia king , not only that he killed his father....his only family...At this point it was too much for his mind to register all the things which he heard....

If someone else said this he must have laughed on that person's face....He just couldn't believe that the guy who was all soft, caring and loving towards him can kill someone....

Jungkook didn't knew where he was going...He just wanted to go somewhere far away from here...

He went to jin hyung's cafe but that was close....He didn't even felt the rain....He was always sensitive to cold but at this point he was just numb....

He walk away from WWH cafe and just walked aimlessly.... Jungkook found himself in the same alley where he helped some puppies few days ago....

He sat beside the puppies who seemed to recognise him as soon as they saw him...The puppies came out of the shelter which Jungkook made for them...

It looks like the puppies sensed the gloomy aura that was surrounding jungkook so the puppies tried to cheer the person who once helped them...

The puppies surrounded jungkook....one puppy settled himself on Jungkook's lap while the other two sat beside him like they wanted jungkook to talk to them....

Jungkook just sat there and after a while jungkook cried....He cried screamed and asked God why me just why? Why he have to be the killer of my own father...? Should I forgive you hyungie....? You were there for me all the time.... I love you too much to be angry on you but I'll not forgive you that easily....Inside my heart I always wanted my father to love me and sometimes I wished him to die...Am I bad son that I love the killer of my own father....? I'm sorry father but I'm going to love him and I can't stop loving him...

Jungkook was crying like a baby by murmuring sorry' when he heard someone's footsteps coming near him....

Jungkook put the puppy down from his laps hurriedly thinking that it's Taehyung...Now he knows that Taehyung is a Mafia king so it must be easy for him to find him in no time....He wanted to avoid Taehyung now so he hide behind a dumpster making himself so small.....

Jungkook pulled his knees against his chest and buried his head in his knees....he looked up when he heard a very familiar voice which doesn't belongs to his taetae hyungie...

KOOKIE BABY......where are you...? Look your handsome hyung is here with mochi hyung'....Jin said while his eyes were searching for jungkook...

Jungkook looked up from his knees and said lowly...

Hyung......

Jin and jimin couldn't hear the low whispered but they noticed jungkook when he stood up from his place...

Jungkook was drenched in rain and shivering too...

Jin and jimin ran towards jungkook and hugged him so tightly...

Come let's go home ok....You don't have to say anything....jin said softly like he's talking to a baby....