chapter 24

The clouds were getting heavier from the water they held inside them and the sky became pitch black....

Soon the pit pat of rain could be heard as it came down with the force wetting everything....

The loud thundering sounds were heard and the sky roared again and again indicating that he's angry...

Kim Taehyung was looking outside at rain from the car's window....He remembered the day when his bun couldn't be found and how he was protecting puppies from getting drenched while he himself was dripping...His bun was so kind hearted.... Everything about jungkook held innocence but because of him that fragile angel is facing hell who deserves nothing but heaven.....

Taehyung swears that he'll make everyone pay who dared to touch his angel... He'll burn them alive and would watch them screaming and cry...

Other side

Bogum was sitting on his chair with eyes closed when a guard came running to him...

The hell...How dare you enter without my fucking permission...

Boss The Mafia king is on his way to hunt you down... He'll be here soon...

What..? How can he trace our location this soon...?

We don't know...

Why the hell are you looking at me...? Call backup right now...Make sure to kill him before he enters here....Trap him anyhow... I'll make him special guest in my wedding...Call the lawyer now and tell him the marriage will be happen today only...Also prepare Plan B...

Yes boss...

The guard left meanwhile bogum started laughing like a maniac...

Wow Let's give this good news to my soon to be lovely wife....

Bogum went to the room where Jungkook was tied...The guards beat him up due to which the blood was dripping from his face...His clothes were drenched too because the bastards threw hot water on him.... Jungkook's head was down with his eyes closed...He was groaning in pain and whimpers were leaving his mouth from time to time...

Bogum entered the room and tsked...

Oh my dear love....What happened to you...? Ohh looks like my guards were too harsh on you...

Jungkook tried to look up and groans... Jungkook glared at bogum to which bogum laughed...

Aww how cute....Well do you want some good news... We're getting married today...And you know your boyfriend will be the special guest in our wedding...I heard he'll be here soon... I'll treat him well because he's special to my soon to be wife...

Hahaha.... Looks like you're so excited to die...My hyungie will kill you... He'll be here soon and will take me away from here... You'll see hel ahh...

Jungkook was interuppted as bogum pulled his hair harshly...

I am not saying anything it doesn't mean you'll speak bullshit infront of me... I'll kill that precious hyungie of yours brutally infront of your eyes bitch... I'll take you infront of his eyes...Just wait and watch...

You just wait and watch how he'll kill you...You can't even touch him coward...

Bogum punched jungkook...The blood dripped from Jungkook's corner of lips...

Jungkook just smiled and waited for his hyungie to come and take him soon away from this hellhole...

Other side

How much time will it take to reach there....

Just half an hour sir...

Drive fast...