p2

here's another one i'll try and make this one a little longer😋

(VANCES POV)
great. another three months of school before the next break, and this time i actually had to try or else i'd get suspended, again. as i walked down the hall i could feel everyone's eyes on me. the whispers didn't stop either. why cant everyone just mind their business?

i walked to first period and sat down. my least favorite class. i sat next to a girl i barely talked to, kate. she would always mask her fear with a smile when she saw me but i wouldn't return it. i knew she was scared of me so there was no point. i actually had to focus now anyways.

(BRUCES POV)
when class was over i packed up everything except for my notebook and walked out quickly. i had a test next period so i was going over some notes. by the time i had looked up i realized i was going the wrong way and was already far away from the classroom. shit i can't be late.

i tried to turn around and rush to my class. but, in the blink of an eye, i ran right into vance hopper and we went falling down in the busy hallway. i fell on top of him and landed on my wrist, crushing the bone, and the notebook i was carrying. i winced in pain and tried to collect myself to apologize.

"oh my god- i'm so sorry i didn't mean to fall on you i was distract-" "shut it dickwad get off of me." he shoved me off and i shrieked in pain. my wrist was throbbing. i watched his eyes soften and he actually looked concerned? "wait, what happened? are you okay?" i cut him off. "just forget it i'm fine."

i needed to get away. i grabbed my bag and rushed into the boys bathroom. i didn't care about the test anymore. i went straight to the mirror and examined my wrist. a purple bruise was just starting appear and it looked like my arm was about to snap.

my eyes traveled from my wrist to the clear reflection in the mirror staring back at me and i noticed my cheeks. they were.. bright red. why? because of him? no no that's impossible vance doesn't even know my name. just forget it.

(VANCES POV)
i shoved him off me and i watched him wince in pain. oh my god. did i hurt him? i looked down at his arm and saw him holding his wrist close to his chest tightly. shit. "wait, what happened? are you okay?" he looked up at me with sadness and confusion in his eyes. "just forget it i'm fine." what have i done?

he practically ran into the bathroom, but i stayed in the hallway. i couldn't move. i was shocked, but why did i care so much? it's not like it mattered anyway. i tried to brush it off and i walked to my next class. wait, no no i have a test. great. i sat down at my seat and looked behind me. he was usually right there. i had never seen him late to a class before.

suddenly, he walked in covered in a sweatshirt i hadn't ever seen him wear. making sure to cover his arm. "hi i'm sorry i'm late i had some.. trouble with my locker," he said looking down. he was excused by the teacher and sat down.

i didn't know what to do. i had to apologize but that didn't really come easy to me. but it doesn't even really matter, right? well i didn't care. i ripped a page of my notebook out at began to write. once i was done i passed it to him just before the test began.

ok sorry for the mini cliffhanger but i tried to make this one longer!!🤗

652 words