p14

hi guys!! sorry i took a mini break i've been super busy but dw im back!! pls don't forget about me!!🤗 also thank you bbgs for all the comments and reads mwah💋🤭

(BRUCES POV)
maybe i was a little bit harsh with the last note, but i didn't care. i folded the page and placed it on his desk. without sitting in eye view of him, i couldn't see his reaction, but once he opened it and a few seconds passed, he sank into his seat and wrapped his arms around his sides.

whatever. he deserves it anyway and it's not like he actually meant those things he wrote. but how could he do that? how could he act like everything was fine between us? i should have just listened to everyone else, vance really is a horrible person.

the bell rang and i grabbed my bag off the floor. i put away my last notebook and walked out to the hallway, but vance just followed. he didn't force it to walk next to me, but i knew he was trailing right behind my footsteps like a shadow.

seriously? why can't he just leave me alone? is that not what he meant in his whole speech at the party? god he couldn't be any more confusing.

suddenly, something inside me just changed. in the middle of the busy hallway, i stopped in dead my tracks and turned to face him. my eyes trailed up to his surprised face as he fell backwards onto the floor. before he could blow up in my face i spoke to brake the silence, "did you think that was a good idea? really? just leave me alone, vance."

i walked off and smiled to myself for the first time in a while. did i actually do that? i mean, at least he didn't cuss me out. but.. vance hopper actually deserved to be embarrassed once in his life.

bro yesterday i saw someone mention my rinney story in a tiktok comment when someone asked for rinney fic recs and i almost screamed like ily guys🤭🤗 ok this one's kinda short sorry!!! also someone commented for me to remind them but i couldn't find it so here's your reminder!!!

375 words