p17

HI GUSY DOMG IK SO SODRUR IVE BEEN SUEORT BUDYS BIR I MEISEF YOU GUYS SP IM GONNA THEI AND MAKE MORE TAHN ONEW PART TODSH LIEK THE LITTRLE ANGEL I AM😊
anyways! there might be a little too many spelling mistakes but it's ok!! also i finished cobra kai since i know you guys were totally dying sobbing kicking your feet screaming waiting to know!!🤗🤗

(BRUCES POV)
me and tara were laughing in the candy isle when i heard the door slam shut almost causing the handle to fall off. it happened too fast to know who it was, even their shadow had already disappeared when i could fully turn around. but i didn't matter, i had to focus of tara.

we each grabbed a bag of candy and some soda before walking to the register. i used the extra money i kept in my backpack to pay for the food, and we walked out. "hey bruce let me try one of yours," tara said in between giggles. she was so sweet, not like vance.

"oh sure! they're sour though soo." i placed a piece of my candy into her hand and she took a bite. i could see her eyes light up when she tasted it.. and her soft smile. i've only seen vance smile like once, she's already broken his record. "those are so good!! you know, i think it would be best if we switched! just for like.. no reason," she said.

"yea okay tara," i laughed and gave her the bag. her candy wasn't that bad anyways. we continued walking down the sidewalk as she led me to her house. as we ate our food next to each other, embraced in comfortable silence, she spoke up.

"guess what.. so my sisters birthday is tomorrow and she wanted me to ask some of my friends if they wanted to come to her birthday party. i'm thinking of inviting a few other people from our class too but would you want to come? it would be at 7," she said.

really?! a party with tara? that's actually sounds.. perfect. "yea of course, i'd love to come! do you want me to bring anything," i offered. "oh no no it's okay don't worry." her voice sounded more upbeat now.

we walked for another minute talking until she stopped. "okay well, this is my house. think you'll remember it for tomorrow?" "of course i will. see you at school?" suddenly, she faced me and looked up to meet me lips, then my eyes.

that was.. weird. for some reason my stomach dropped and i couldn't meet her eyes. she just started walking towards her front door and answered, "oh yea. see you tomorrow!"

i waved to her and turned away to the direction of my house. i began pacing down the street thinking about what tara did. i mean, i did like her right? but, i don't know what i would have done if she did do something. well, now at least i have a party to look forward to, one without vance. (hmm idk about that bruce..😰)

EEK SORRU GUSY THIS ONW IS KINDA SHORT

529 words