p8

me after writing the silliest story ever about two mega fine boys in a horror movie who have never ever interacted before😂😂🙏🙏!! anyways!!🤗

(BRUCES POV)

the party was tomorrow. i couldn't understand why vance would invite me, i mean, i don't understand why he was being so.. friendly? maybe i should write him a note this time. i had just gotten to school and sat down in first period.

vance wasn't here yet so i scribbled on a piece of notebook paper and went to go slide it onto his desk.. but i hesitated. what was i doing? i had never been more excited to talk to someone, and vance actually made me feel something.

there is this.. electric shock i feel when he smiles at me. my cheeks start to turn red, and after every conversation, all of my thoughts would be filled with him. just me and him.

and just like that, i was pulled out of my thoughts by his entrance. vance dropped his bag on the floor and turned his body to face me. he smiled and broke the silence, "don't forget, the party's tomorrow night. you better still come."

"oh uh yes don't worry i'll be there," i answered. i returned his smile and he faced back towards the front of the room. i watched him look down and open the note:

b: hi -bruce :)

v: oh hi bruce. what's up? -vance :)

b: well i just wanted to write you a note today since you always write to me. do you want to walk again to second period?

v: yea sure. do you even understand what's happening right now?

b: no not really, i was just paying attention to the note and not the lesson. we should probably stop writing.

v: but i like talking with you, bruce.

b: really?? and we'll talk after class don't worry. :)

i passed the note back to vance as my cheeks lit up and tried to focus on the front board. he liked talking with me? the rest of class went by quicker than i had imagined and i couldn't wait for our walk together. (bro bruce is down bad fr🥱 you see me personally..)

when the bell rang, i stood up with my bag and walked to vance. i stated to move thinking he was behind me, but when he called my name and told me to wait up i immediately turned around, knocking straight into my classmate with her open water bottle in front of her.

i looked down at my sweater in shock that it was now drenched, but vance came over and pulled at my shirt, trying to examine the spill. his face was so close. "bruce this is soaked. you cant walk around like this all day. we can go to my locker together i have an extra sweatshirt in there."

he looked down at me for reassurance, but i wasn't really there. i was trapped in his gaze, his eyes were so pretty. i finally snapped back and saw his face of confusion. "hello bruce? we have to get going to my locker it's on the other side of the school."

he grabbed my hand and walked out the door. my mouth was open now and my face was even more red. god this feeling was so weird. we walked hand in hand to his locker and after opening it he handed me the sweatshirt.

"i'll be right back. i'm going to go to the bathroom to change out of this, i'll meet you here," i told vance. i walked into the bathroom stall with a huge smile plastered on my face and changed into his sweater.

it smelled like him. my smile never went away and when i walked out of the bathroom, vance was waiting for me.

(3rd PERSON POV)

bruce went up to vance and took his side as they walked down the hallway. before they entered 2nd period, bruce looked up to vance and grinned. "you're pretty cool vance, you know that?" he walked away into the classroom, leaving vance alone.

but he froze. vance was so flustered by his comment. it took a second, but once he finally realized, his expression changed to silent frustration and he walked into the classroom.

ok this one's kind of a happy one!! dw about the next one..😈😈

728 words